ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

few my brood,just like there owner they dont mess about my lil fawn bitch has taken few good sized deer down up our land alone.Great temperament with humans they know but trained and bred to protect me my land and my family.

Saved me from bad stove in from few nasty burglars i had enter my property last year without them id have died.

Real beuts them mate, love my staffies, so loyal an friendly, lovely dogs mate you should be proud of em !!

Mark

Cheers mark they are beauties and wouldn't ever go without another staffy in my life.Easy to train loyal and great with kids.The keener eyed staffy fans among you will noticed few defects In my black bitch.lop ear lnger legged and alot more athletic than short and stout.She's full bloodied Irish stafford.Amazingly strong she weight pulls and loves to work hard.Keep her in fantastic shape and good condition.She gets bodyfat tested regularly and eats raw diet high in protein and fresh flesh.At a lean 87lb she can pull a 1087 lb sled with no wheels.So quick and agile she's a machine lol only 3 and half now aswell.

Cheers mark they are beauties and wouldn't ever go without another staffy in my life.Easy to train loyal and great with kids.The keener eyed staffy fans among you will noticed few defects In my black bitch.lop ear lnger legged and alot more athletic than short and stout.She's full bloodied Irish stafford.Amazingly strong she weight pulls and loves to work hard.Keep her in fantastic shape and good condition.She gets bodyfat tested regularly and eats raw diet high in protein and fresh flesh.At a lean 87lb she can pull a 1087 lb sled with no wheels.So quick and agile she's a machine lol only 3 and half now aswell.

What are you feeding her? Mine dogs are on raw tripe, raw beef chunks, ox heart, chicken legs and wings and occasional rabbits for the terrier.

Alot of turkey and chicken thighs with bones,beef heart and offal.Alot of raw eggs with shell (great for calcium. Blended mix of 5 pounds of fresh fruit and veg mix.Has to be blended for them to access the nutrients correctly.Typical day would be 6chicken or turkey thighs 3-4 raw eggs including shells 5pound blended fruit and veg. A whole pheasant or two gutted rabbits .4 tea spoons of EFA essential fatty acids and tablespoon

olive oil.once a week will have a salmon fillet and fatty cut of beef like ribeye

none my dogs have grains as dogs do not need nor do try process carbs very well.Things do change around alot and if cannot get rabbit then substitue with lamb.That's pretty much a diet for an extremly active dog tho and wouldn't recomend it for smaller breeds,however the nutritional basics apply plenty protein alot of good fats and high calcium with some blended fresh fruit or veg,although alot of owners don't bother with it and prefer to pop in a multi vit.

He especially likes pulling on the lowering rope but usually as your trying to coil it up... But I'm afraid he's pretty busy all next week chewing poplar sticks... Flo the dog in my avatar is a great climber I was up an apple tree Pruning in a fenced off orchard so she could run around all day.. I turned around and she was up the tree and sitting on a branch with me....

Edited by MattyF