Chainsaw hire

tomaszsj

4 hours ago, tomaszsj said:

Does anyone know of a company or someone that have stihl 661 or any saw with a decent sized bar for hiring, as am in need for one. Would be much appreciated if anyone gets back to me. Thanks 

Location ?

I doubt any/many hire companies would have a saw as big as this for hire; I cant see much call for it in the hire sector. Flip side is I can't imagine many people being keen on hiring out their own. You would probably find it easier to get someone to do the cutting for you. If you have a lot of work for it, you could buy one then sell it on after?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tomaszsj said:

hampshire

I'll come there and cut for you.

£300 per day + £1 per mile.

Hampshire is about 700mile round trip so call it a £1k and I'll be there by 11am.

Day rate starts at 06.00 hrs to.18.00 hrs.

Over time charged at £70ph full hour to start with then in half hour segments there after.

Insurance wavier to be agreed before undertaking any work,full day payment and one way travel to be paid before leaving base.

Edited by hedge mong
  • Haha 1

You’ll be hard pressed to find any firm who will hire you a 661 Tom, even Ben Burgess don’t hire saws out now.

If you do find one they will want £1500 into their account up front,repayable upon return of saw in same condition as hired.

Just pay a local cutter to come and do it for you.

• Like 2

What’s the job? There are many freelancers up n down the country that could probably help you out by turning up with a suitable saw for the job. Im not far away but the boat cost would kill it. There is a freelancers map on here some where, I could be tempted to have a look on the grounds that  if you can’t find the saw to hire you have 2 options. 1 buy a bigger saw yourself or 2 hire a man with a saw.

Edited by Will C
Spelling