Eucalyptus Tree Help Please !

Sleekit

Hello !,Thank you for accepting my membership,and hope you can help !
I've recently moved into a new home, with (what I believe is a Eucalyptus tree in the garden), approx 12 - 15 feet tall, Mature leaves approx 6 inches in length.
Recently, the leaves have started turning very brown, but are not dropping at all, I've tried watering it, but there's a steady increase in the ratio of brown to green leaves.
I don't know if its lack of water, or fungus/pest but I'd like to save it if I can.
Any thoughts would be most appreciated, also should I remove the dead leaves, or leave them? should I cut the branches off with the dead leaves?
I've added a couple of pics, 1 showing the live leaves, the other the brown leaves.The 3rd pic taken from above
Thank you for your help !

20230517_140241 1.jpg

20230517_140313 1.jpg

20230520_083626 1.jpg

20230520_120909 1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

normally id agree seeing as they can handle dry weather but believe it or not we went months during the height of summer last year and since then a lot of small and larger trees have died off. 

But open to be corrected!

On 21/05/2023 at 11:14, AHPP said:

Finally, a woman who understands imperial measurements. 

Not too bothered about the Eucalyptus because as far as I’m concerned they have no place in the UK but that’s another story🙄. What’s really puzzling me is how do you know it’s a women that’s posted. It’s all very polite and correct but some blokes have been known to be that? I’ve read the post several times and still can’t determine the sex of the OP. I’m curious because I’m trying to stay one step ahead of her in doors and these little snippets of information all help🤔. Just to wind up - I’m with Dan on snow or prolonged frost as done for it?

21 minutes ago, dan blocker said:

What’s really puzzling me is how do you know it’s a women that’s posted.

Think it's a mixture of not knowing how to spell Josie and thinking the Spanish left the internet post Brexit