Nicola Bulley missing ...

Stubby

The police are now saying that she fell in the river .  I'm not buying that . Any one who has ever had a spaniel knows if you go in the river the dog is strait in as well . The dog was bone dry and next to her phone and the bench . The river looked to be a slow flowing thing but looks can be deceiving . No evidence of a disturbance on the bank . She was , they say , a good swimmer . There is no body . Thoughts ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GarethM said:

Yeah, she was on a conference call at the time as well, so presumably the dog was tied to the bench.

Simplest solution is the most likely one.

The dog was not tied to the bench . The lead and phone were on the bench . The dog was mooching about near by .

Edited by Stubby

Reporting has been a bit vague and sketchy, bit like this searching a old house yesterday. Surely a basic search would be the first thing you do of everything within a short distance.

Hell, most owners dogs I know would lead to you to the last location.

A guy went missing locally whilst walking his dog in December 2019, they found his car and the dog, but have never found the man. You can only assume he fell into the river and was washed out to sea.

WWW.SCOTLAND.POLICE.UK

James Paton

Some confusion over where exactly the dog was. Police say there it was inside the car, but locally people say it was stood outside the car, as if it had managed to find it's own way back.

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

The police are now saying that she fell in the river .  I'm not buying that . Any one who has ever had a spaniel knows if you go in the river the dog is strait in as well . The dog was bone dry and next to her phone and the bench . The river looked to be a slow flowing thing but looks can be deceiving . No evidence of a disturbance on the bank . She was , they say , a good swimmer . There is no body . Thoughts ? 

My thoughts are that they have a strong hunch about something but aren't letting on, publicly at least.

• Like 3

My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

My thoughts on what happened are that maybe her dog went into the river, or headed that way and she went in or fell in trying to save it. 

I presume that the police have a better idea of what happened and no doubt use they media to their advantage.

• Like 1