Is our current society coming to an end?

Woodworks

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

Oh I’m open to any opinion, I sail on past many more than I bother to even think about. 
Regards the goat/sheep stuff 😞no opinion at all on that one. Much better that way. 

Any opinion as long as it's yours, just out of curiosity if you are a marine engineer what attracts you to an arborist forum?

19 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Jeremy Clarkson wrote a piece saying he hates Megan and had to backpedal after his daughter slapped him on Twitter. He and Piers Morgan were invited for a soirée to Camilla's and in doing, she no doubt hoped she show the palace position on Harry and his social media savvy wife. I'm wondering if public sentiment will say otherwise. Oh, and I like the monarchy. Trouble is, oldies do get stuck in their ways and resist change but this time the mood on the internet may say differently.

I thought there might have been some constitutional importance to what you were talking about but I’m afraid that’s exactly the sort of soap opera shite I usually avoid. Let me know if HMRC shuts or I’m not really interested I’m afraid. Thanks anyway though. 

Edited by AHPP
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kimosabi said:

Any opinion as long as it's yours, just out of curiosity if you are a marine engineer what attracts you to an arborist forum?

No not at all Kimosabi and please not the old you ain’t arb line 😂😂😂😂surely you can do better than that. 

Im not a marine engineer, you might be surprised to learn how many on here have an alternative main source of income. 

• Like 2

I don't think that many people at the end of feudal times were aware that they were moving from feudalism to monarchism, I also have my suspicions that not many people noticed the transition from monarchism to capitalism, capitalism seems to be on its last legs now and I have no idea what, if anything, is coming next.

• Like 1