Fury V Whyte predictions!!!!

spuddog0507

4 hours ago, coppice cutter said:

Anyone else particularly impressed to see both fighters and their camps behaving with a degree of decorum and respect for the other side for once.

Just goes to prove that (a) it can be done, and (b) it doesn't detract one iota from the anticipation of the event.

More of the same in future please.

1 hour ago, Doug Tait said:

I thought that too, good to see respect shown rather than all the posturing.

Think it was all genuine as they have trained together and sparred in the past.

Yeah it was all lovely until the clinch 🤣

16 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Some uppercut that.

Yeah it was. Another calculated match by Fury.

One of the undercard fights was pretty decent too.  

7 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

If you bet online Fury is (or he was yesterday) 40/1 to finish it within 6 rounds, perhaps worth a look if you are confident.

Edit: that price was for Fury to finish it in the 6th round, not within 6 rounds.

And I said 6th round he would have it sorted out and he did, may be Eggs i should of took your addvise and had a flutter, 😒😒

Edited by spuddog0507
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

And I said 6th round he would have it sorted out and he did, may be Eggs i should of took your addvise and had a flutter, 😒😒

Don't listen to me for gambling advice, I didn't bet Fury in the 6th. I've jumped in feet first with my 3 quid on the MotoGP  tomorrow.

• Haha 1

On 23/04/2022 at 23:04, Mark Bolam said:

Some uppercut that.

Did you or any one else spot Dillian Whyte,s tooth flying through the air ? Fury,s punch didnt look like it connected fully but to knock a tooth out it must of done, hence the the way Whyte was stumbling about, but Fury did land a punch about half way through the 5th round that looked as if it nearly took Whyte,s head off, may be that is where the damage was started, Whyte now wants a rematch as he is saying it was a illegal knockout as he was pushed and the ref didn,t give him enough time to recover,,,,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Bolam said:

I saw that mate, and it’s pretty disappointing really.

No doubt Fury pushed him, but he had every right to land another big shot instead, which could have been disastrous for Whyte.

He was clearly gone, ref called it spot on. 

All day long . 

• Like 3