Scotland and dictator Sturgeon

Baldbloke

Thing is he doesn’t pick on anyone in particular- he does it to everyone, every race, class, colour, religion - no holds barred. We all know what he’s like so if easily offended then people can just turn off. Same with Roy chubby brown, Bernard manning, Jim Davidson, jethro and many others.

I’ve met him on quite a few occasions when I was doing security and what a lovely guy, very humble, polite and totally different to his stage persona. 
each to there own of course, but I fear that non pc comedians will be slowly dropped from tv and gradually silenced

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Jimmy Carr:

“When people talk about the Holocaust, they talk about the tragedy and horror of 6 million Jewish lives being lost to the Nazi war machine. But they never mention the thousands of Gypsies that were killed by the Nazis. No one ever wants to talk about that, because no one ever wants to talk about the positives."

Well I've never watched the guy perform - he looks retarded and irritating - but I had to research him after this blow up. I laughed. I suppose, if the SNP had full reign, I would be "prosecuted"... 

Screenshot_2022-02-07_at_15_44_21.jpeg.d964c59eec7083b524014620029dd33b.jpeg

Not just a “thing” in Scotland apparently. 

Watched a news article last night which described a recent “memo” from US Dept of Homeland security where upon - it was reported that - guidance existed that criticism of federal government could be grounds for classification as domestic terrorism. It was also stated that the memo is “time sensitive” and might expire in June. Point being, would that be an indicator of a specific activity??  A Trump activity perhaps?  A truckers protest expansion from Canada?

All quite sinister if “as reported”

There will be no criticism of the Dear Leader....

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
  • Like 3

Back in the 70s when I went to school there were loads of lefty teachers trying to mould our young minds to their cause.

Of course, we weren’t going to listen to those losers, so as soon as we were old enough to vote, in comes Maggie! How they must have cried into their padded elbow jackets.

Teachers have no business talking politics, one way or the other.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 9

There will be no criticism of the Dear Leader....

Or of her previously up and coming replacement before he was discovered to be trying to insert his sausage up an unsuspecting schoolboy, or of the gender fluid Green weirdos. It’s like politics in Scotland has become the go to place of all the weirdest wankers so they can mandate their wet dreams.
  • Like 3

We're all on a list now. Liking each other's posts.... See you in the gulag.

That creepy SNP twat Yousaf Humza was recorded saying he was very interested in the possibility of utilising people’s own Alexas and Google Nest appliances against them if suspected of Hate Crimes.

Some jackboots and brown shirts and they’d be all the way.
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Baldbloke said:

That creepy SNP twat Yousaf Humza was recorded saying he was very interested in the possibility of utilising people’s own Alexas and Google Nest appliances against them if suspected of Hate Crimes.

Some jackboots and brown shirts and they’d be all the way.

I don't have any of those contraptions . Am I supposed to ? 

Just now, Haironyourchest said:

You probably have them an don't realize it. I saw a 4 plug extension socket in Aldi last year, checked it out and it was remote controlable wifi compatible??? A plug socket for God's sake... 

Nope not got that . Telly is connected to the wifi . Got no alexa or other things like it .