COP26

kevinjohnsonmbe

Just now, Stubby said:

I used to be able to get a hard on but but sometimes I had more money than my young brain could sort and sometimes I didn't  . I can still get a hard on but its wasted nowadays . I like going to sleep 🙂

When I was on morphine I could not get it up. Butttttt a pinkie up the NRV soon solved that. 

Im no saying I would help with your advancing age, but what do you have to lose? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

When I was on morphine I could not get it up. Butttttt a pinkie up the NRV soon solved that. 

Im no saying I would help with your advancing age, but what do you have to lose? 

69 in a min but its well known I have a mental age of about 11 ....

• Haha 1

Just now, Stubby said:

69 in a min but its well known I have a mental age of about 11 ....

My father-in-law is 69. Unless his age is mentioned I completely forget it. We argue, laugh, mostly argue and maybe laugh later that day. He's the closest thing Ive ever had to a father, and writing this has made me realize that. Weird..

Anyway, I should suggest the pinkie thing to him if it ever comes up in the general convo. 

• Like 2

Just now, the village idiot said:

It's jolly nice that your oil rig buddies are so obliging.

Brokeback mounting?

When we're raping you guys on a daily basis its only fair we have a team building exercise to get a modicum of the felling you guys get hammered with on a daily basis. Clearly we dont want to feel the full girth of the fcking you have to put up with so a pinkie is kindsa sacrificial substitute. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

When we're raping you guys on a daily basis its only fair we have a team building exercise to get a modicum of the felling you guys get hammered with on a daily basis. Clearly we dont want to feel the full girth of the fcking you have to put up with so a pinkie is kindsa sacrificial substitute. 

Ha  haa outrageous 😁

• Like 1

Surprized now one else thought of freezing the stuck tap bit worrying the lack of other intellects on the rig apart from the  macgyver yourself?

Thought they would of come across this stuff?

loc7258040w.jpg

Never seen that before. Looks handy.

No one thought it would work so the Rig Mechanic tried everything he could then gave up. Not his problem.

36 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Never seen that before. Looks handy.

No one thought it would work so the Rig Mechanic tried everything he could then gave up. Not his problem.

Going out  of procedures tends to be taboo  with people as you know bud. Lack of intellect 🤮maybe people should understand one wrong move based upon a flawed idea or suggestion can be disastrous, the level of safety out there is something people don’t get unless you’re involved. 

• Like 1