Trash talk on Site

benedmonds

4 hours ago, drinksloe said:

PS Im still wondering ho do u ignore a person? Is there a button I can click?

On a desktop click on your user name in the top right of the page. Scroll down to Ignore users and type in the names you want to ignore such as ........... naa best not 😂

3 hours ago, frammo said:

Haven’t knocked his workmanship or tha fact the saws might be good .just not ported .maybe the word ported is too vague .ok ta 🤙

Ok . You have to remember these are not racing saws  with expansion chambers . These are daily use saws . He works the ports , timing advance on the flywheel if asked for , squish band , MM etc etc .   They are very different to the stock saw they came as but still totally reliable .

@frammo I don't think anyone will mind a further derail for you to back up what you're saying. So far all you've claimed is that Spud doesn't "port" saws, so please explain in your opinion what exactly constitutes a "ported" saw. 

Otherwise all you've done is exactly what this thread is about. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, frammo said:

I do it for weight reasons and not being able to warrant 2 90ccclass saws 🤙In stable 

On the 50cc and 60cc saws ( 15 and 18 inc bars ) I run an 8 pin just to get a little more chain speed but on the bigger saws with the longer bars I keep it standard 7 pin and rely on the extra torque generated from the porting .

1 hour ago, frammo said:

I don’t even sell ported saws to general public so unsure of why people feel threatened 

Don't think anyone feels threatened except perhaps you?

Criticising the work of somebody with a reputation like Steve isn't the the behavior of a secure person.