How do I recognise ash?

wanstronian

I used to go to one customer with logs years ago, and he'd measure the "load" with a wheelbarrow,in order to compare the price with others. He once said that he got 4 barrowloads more off someone else, when I looked it was willow and pop with a small amount of green oak. It must be hard to find a reliable source of good firewood, and not necessarily knowing exactly what you are getting for your money understandably warrants such questions. A good supplier will have no qualms about explaining what he is selling, surely.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanstronian...

If you are near me I will gladly give you FOC a bulk bag of two year undercover seasoned mixed hardwood, guaranteed on or below 22% moisture content

Just to set the standard so you know what to expect :001_smile:

Can you drop me off one of those as well please FOC of course :001_tt2::lol:

Very good thread this one , has had me giggling lots .Cheers fellas:thumbup1:

Mark

I recon Lofty could do well out of this, and get rid of a large amount of his stock.:lol:

So, if you now taking orders, I will have some of this FOC stuff too deano, but can i have 20 bags?:sneaky2:

I will be a trouble free customer and not ask tooooo many questions:001_tt2: