Felling trees for personal use

Marcus 3000

18 hours ago, Paddy1000111 said:

Joe seems hurt? 😂

If I were to get my feelings hurt by a person with a keyboard with next to no industry experience on a forum I'd have chucked in my username a decade before you decided to start offering your opinions. 

18 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I can just imagine @Joe Newton crying in his beer over this thread🙄

My Mrs bought be a mixed ale pack today. One was a "white chocolate stout". I'll admit i almost cried at that one. 

8 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Joe is a an experienced and respected arborist.
There’s quite a few on here.
Don’t get this forum confused with the Facebook bunch.
🤣🤣🤣🤣emoji106.png

I'll thank you not to slander me with terms like that 🤣

6 hours ago, Tommy_B said:

Don't tell him I said that though

I'm getting quite sure that you fancy me. You'll have to fight @Rich Rulefirst though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

If I were to get my feelings hurt by a person with a keyboard with next to no industry experience on a forum I'd have chucked in my username a decade before you decided to start offering your opinions. 

I don't need 35 years arb industry experience to know what I have seen on this forum since I joined. I stand by my three categories, if you're putting yourself into category 1/2 then that's your problem, I didn't put you there. 

Maybe next Christmas you can ask for a bigger spoon to stir the pot with? 😂

11 minutes ago, Paddy1000111 said:

I don't need 35 years arb industry experience to know what I have seen on this forum since I joined. I stand by my three categories, if you're putting yourself into category 1/2 then that's your problem, I didn't put you there. 

Maybe next Christmas you can ask for a bigger spoon to stir the pot with? 😂

Here's a bit of Christmas cheer, don't like the forum or the experienced lads who visit it, (not me) feck off.

Merry Christmas.

You could avoid confrontation, you choose not to and expect to get your 'experiences' past folk.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Here's a bit of Christmas cheer, don't like the forum or the experienced lads who visit it, (not me) feck off.

Merry Christmas.

You could avoid confrontation, you choose not to and expect to get your 'experiences' past folk.

There's another option that I wasn't told about. The ignore list means I don't have to suffer short term fools.

Remember Vesp or Hairychest?

Just now, eggsarascal said:

You've argued with experienced lads and a legally qualified member who have ACTUALLY been through insurance issues, yet you know best. Common denominator?

But nothing that I said was wrong and it was proven by the pages from the ARB insurance webpage. I thought we were over this 🙄