Dilemma: What to do with a totally new MS 500i ?

HackneyAndBeyond

7 minutes ago, HackneyAndBeyond said:

Thanks!!

Knives and firearms etc come under a different act/legislation and you used to be able to buy knives easily on Flea bay till idiots started running round poking each other.

Chainsaws don't come under it thank F........ So you can sell with a clear Conscience! more have to worry about payment and dildos delivering without trashing it!

List it with your number in the pics! state listed elsewhere.

If your "Hackney"? just up road from me if need any help/info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Amazing!  Pity abt the rain tho  ?   K

Yeah, it was a big ol' thing!

Got well and truly soaked today ringing up the stem, and clearing up. Luckily no rain when we took it down on Thursday.

Now got the van and trailer loaded with logs to get rid of.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AngrySquirrel said:

Knives and firearms etc come under a different act/legislation and you used to be able to buy knives easily on Flea bay till idiots started running round poking each other.

Chainsaws don't come under it thank F........ So you can sell with a clear Conscience! more have to worry about payment and dildos delivering without trashing it!

List it with your number in the pics! state listed elsewhere.

If your "Hackney"? just up road from me if need any help/info.

Stoke Newington to be exact.

Why should I write in the listing "listed elsewhere"? And why my phone number in a pic? Have used eBay before, but not a lot.

6 minutes ago, HackneyAndBeyond said:

Why should I write in the listing "listed elsewhere"? And why my phone number in a pic? Have used eBay before, but not a lot.

An eBay buyer can contact you off eBay to buy privately, then cancel the auction, skips the seller fees. (10%)

Be aware that if eBay can prove you've done this they'll still charge you. Happened to me, but buyer messages gave it away.

I'm not far from you, near Brent Cross.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HackneyAndBeyond said:

Thanks again!!! I will try to find out from eBay if they have a way of verifying someone's age. I guess every time anything sharp is being sold via eBay they are facing the same problem.

Why bother with Ebay and have to go through all the hassall if some one arses you about you are getting offers off lads on here, just say what you want for it and you will more than likely sell it in a very short time, you seem to be very bothered about come back on you and i cant understand why ? As stubby said people buy cars and crash then injuring even killing people, that is not the fault of the dealer who sold the car to them, its opperator error !!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HackneyAndBeyond said:

because you can pull item if sell elsewhere while it's running without hassle.

Number allows anyone to ring and view/ask questions also buy without giving ebay 20% plus paypal fees.

Which can amount to 40% of amount by time they have totted it up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

because you can pull item if sell elsewhere while it's running without hassle.

You can pull any listing as long as it's got more than 12 hours left to run. I've sold early then stopped auctions a couple of times and not got penalised.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1