Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

20 minutes ago, Mull said:

Sorry johnsond, I was talking about the Covid pandemic, I see you’re still fixated on your Sturgeon hate campaign, I’ll leave you to that.

To be honest if I thought she and her colleagues brought much to the table and actually expressed a bit of positivity and ambition etc rather than heaps of negativity I might feel different but myself like most non diehard snp independence types see none of that. 
Not sure if that constitutes a  hate campaign mind, 

To be honest if I thought she and her colleagues brought much to the table and actually expressed a bit of positivity and ambition etc rather than heaps of negativity I might feel different but myself like most non diehard snp independence types see none of that. 
Not sure if that constitutes a  hate campaign mind, 

Which politicians bring a lot to the table for yourself?

55 minutes ago, Mull said:

Well, it’s a difficult one eggs, and a really shit one, we have a pandemic, so that’s a bit concerning, do we leave a bit of room in hospitals for the predicted onslaught? At the expense of people on the waiting list for other life threatening diseases? No= let Covid patients dieemoji106.png. Yes= let non Covid patients dieemoji106.png
Winner winner chicken dinner it is not!

Still not been a single covid patient in the covid hospital

WWW.HERALDSCOTLAND.COM

OPPOSITION politicians have questioned a decision to appoint a company to manage the shut-down of Scotland’s emergency Covid-19 hospital at a…

2 minutes ago, scbk said:

WWW.HERALDSCOTLAND.COM

OPPOSITION politicians have questioned a decision to appoint a company to manage the shut-down of Scotland’s emergency Covid-19 hospital at a…

?good bit of information, think cranky has pulled the rug out from under you on this occasion Mull ?‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

11467213 WWW.HERALDSCOTLAND.COM

Good!

Guest Gimlet

As someone said on another forum I frequent: Covid -  a virus so dangerous and deadly you need a test to find out whether you've had it.

Quite. Well worth destroying the economy for then.

8 hours ago, Mull said:

That’s the price of a pandemic johnsond, all your points are with the benefit of hindsight, ffs get a handle on it.

Written as though nothing matters except the so called pandemic. The price of a pandemic ??‍♂️My god open your eyes ? 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1