Chancellor Charity Bailout...WTF

5 shires

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

Beat me to it my a few seconds, Johny. Hope you're keeping well mate.

4 minutes ago, Johny Walker said:

if youve had no loss off earnings or along that line you shouldnt be claiming any thing ??

Not that it’s got anything to do with either of you but if I continue to work even though this month and next I won’t be claiming anything but if works suddenly drops off and I need to I will..so is that ok with you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5 shires said:

Not that it’s got anything to do with either of you but if I continue to work even though this month and next I won’t be claiming anything but if works suddenly drops off and I need to I will..so is that ok with you.

Yes, I would think that would be fine. If you don't want people to comment don't keep posting about the SE, and government getting their finger out. You've admitted that you haven't stopped working, so why would it bother you when payments are going to be made at this stage?

• Like 2

Because it’s a view i’am making much like you...and like I said what’s it got to do with you if i’am working and make a comment..if you don’t like it don’t read it and don’t post a comment back...easy really.

• Haha 1

Our charity gets £0 off the government. We pay all our bills from the earnings of our businesses which for the most part have had to shut... we don’t claim any benefits for our residents which is a good thing because we want to break the addiction/state benefit dependency culture.
But the bills keep rolling in.....
Be nice to get some help from the government for a change...

• Like 3

HMRC will look very carefully at all claims and those who have not played by the rules will be made to pay it back with a bit more besides, i for one will not be bothering with any grants loans etc as for what i would get would not be worth the hasell, looked in to universal credit the other wk and that seemed to be far better and eaiser to do and it will all so allow you to work a bit, as long as you declare it ??, i tend to think the SE have been shit on from a great hieght this time, but if you have been SE for longer than 3 yrs and have made plenty you will be ok, but for those who are either just starting or are on seasonal work and dont make much they dont have much option but sign on and make what you can of it, one thing i can see happening is that more SE like plumbers, sparkies garden maitainance  will be asking for more cash payments, but thats where the government have pushed em to, we all need a SE self help fund tucked away some where, Some of us have been in simular hard finanacial times before with no government help but this time there is help if you are prepared to seek it out so for the younger generations just think yourself very lucky, I for one was pottless back in the mid 80s interest rates at 18% working 1-2 days a week really struggled to make ends meet and if it was not for fishing and shooting, meat on the dinner plate would of been once or twice a week,

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

HMRC will look very carefully at all claims and those who have not played by the rules will be made to pay it back with a bit more besides, i for one will not be bothering with any grants loans etc as for what i would get would not be worth the hasell, looked in to universal credit the other wk and that seemed to be far better and eaiser to do and it will all so allow you to work a bit, as long as you declare it ??, i tend to think the SE have been shit on from a great hieght this time, but if you have been SE for longer than 3 yrs and have made plenty you will be ok, but for those who are either just starting or are on seasonal work and dont make much they dont have much option but sign on and make what you can of it, one thing i can see happening is that more SE like plumbers, sparkies garden maitainance  will be asking for more cash payments, but thats where the government have pushed em to, we all need a SE self help fund tucked away some where, Some of us have been in simular hard finanacial times before with no government help but this time there is help if you are prepared to seek it out so for the younger generations just think yourself very lucky, I for one was pottless back in the mid 80s interest rates at 18% working 1-2 days a week really struggled to make ends meet and if it was not for fishing and shooting, meat on the dinner plate would of been once or twice a week,

Bought my 1st house in 1987 30k just before the bubble burst 15% interest (came through it)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Because it’s a view i’am making much like you...and like I said what’s it got to do with you if i’am working and make a comment..if you don’t like it don’t read it and don’t post a comment back...easy really.

It's not that I don't like it, it's you who doesn't want to hear the truth, you've openly admitted you've carried on as normal, yet want to know when government money, (read our money) will be available, when at this time you ain't entitled to a shilling of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eggsarascal said:

It's not that I don't like it, it's you who doesn't want to hear the truth, you've openly admitted you've carried on as normal, yet want to know when government money, (read our money) will be available, when at this time you ain't entitled to a shilling of it.

Thanks for your kind words eggs...hope you get some work soon.good bye.

• Haha 2