Covid-19

Baldbloke

20 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You probably know more about it than me, having a mate who's ex job, but it seems over the top to me... maybe I'm the one out of touch?

You don't half spout some shit at times! Seems over the top, does it? Some of the scum the coppers half to deal with wouldn't think twice about assaulting them. Why should the police put their selves at risk for selfish bastards like that? It's not the Common Cold we're talking about it's a death sentence,  but no, the coppers are over reacting. Try standing in a coppers shoes, you would  probably shit yourself. You really are a twat at times! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

You don't half spout some shit at times! Seems over the top, does it? Some of the scum the coppers half to deal with wouldn't think twice about assaulting them. Why should the police put their selves at risk for selfish bastards like that? It's not the Common Cold we're talking about it's a death sentence,  but no, the coppers are over reacting. Try standing in a coppers shoes, you would  probably shit yourself. You really are a twat at times! 

download.png.c9cd53f31387e5949239e57fc9c361ab.png

download.jpg.ee6d0bff647bc5395cb6325e8445570b.jpg

10 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Thanks, David, nice to know where we stand. I was sickly a few weeks back, dry cough, sweating, vomiting, I don't know if I had this virus, but I know I was proper sickly, I didn't go out and kept away from people in the yard. I can't see how someone's brother going to a BBQ is any more dangerous than nipping to Tesco.

If that makes me a Twat, so be it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

But surely the neighbours call to the cops came in as ”The neighbours have the brother round and that’s not allowed under government advice ” not “Isis have just rolled up in a Hilux with some RPG’s” Sounds like a lot of cops for a small domestic situation, maybe they had time on their hands?

Just now, The avantgardener said:

But surely the neighbours call to the cops came in as ”The neighbours have the brother round and that’s not allowed under government advice ” not “Isis have just rolled up in a Hilux with some RPG’s” Sounds like a lot of cops for a small domestic situation, maybe they had time on their hands?

I give up, you know best,  obviously. Thank Christ for reasonable people such as you who can defuse the situation when idiots like me try to support the Emergency Services. Silly, silly me. It's me who's the twat here, why didn't I see that. Thank you for putting me in my place.

Just now, David Cropper said:

I give up, you know best,  obviously. Thank Christ for reasonable people such as you who can defuse the situation when idiots like me try to support the Emergency Services. Silly, silly me. It's me who's the twat here, why didn't I see that. Thank you for putting me in my place.

I walked down the Beachfront this morning to collect a loaf from the Bakers, I bumped into a mate doing his 1 hour exercise, we kept our distance, chatted and moved on, no danger. The brother in question here might have been self isolating and live round the corner, kept himself distanced, again no problem then. There was a report in the press here about a family in Yorkshire being told by the Police that they couldn’t sit together in their front garden! But what do I know, I know your in France and I am here volunteering here for Hastings Heart/NHS.

2 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

I walked down the Beachfront this morning to collect a loaf from the Bakers, I bumped into a mate doing his 1 hour exercise, we kept our distance, chatted and moved on, no danger. The brother in question here might have been self isolating and live round the corner, kept himself distanced, again no problem then. There was a report in the press here about a family in Yorkshire being told by the Police that they couldn’t sit together in their front garden! But what do I know, I know your in France and I am here volunteering here for Hastings Heart/NHS.

Good for you pal,  I'm not being sarky. But I am about your response about cops over reacting. How do you know what the circumstances were, it could have been a well known family of troublemakers,  I don't know and neither do you. What's me with living in France got to do with it? We wouldn't get away with half the nonsense that seems to be acceptable in the U.K. and for that I'm glad. These rules aren't there to cause disruption for the sake of it. They're for a good reason.