Covid-19

Ratman

2 minutes ago, Mull said:

Yes, due to your last three posts it’s certainly getting that way. I’m sure Andy will be along shortly to back you up, don’t worry old boy.

You’ve had your fun, I’ll leave you too it as there’s not much worse than dealing with someone who’s pissed up on a sat night. 

You’ve had your fun, I’ll leave you too it as there’s not much worse than dealing with someone who’s pissed up on a sat night. 

Ok old boy, nearly as bad as dealing with someone who’s pissed off on a Saturday night🤣🤣
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mull said:

Andy is for sacrificing their lives so his daughter doesn’t have a break in her education, of which the consequences would appear to be insufferable. It’s just my POV,

How's the Hang-over? I seen no point in engaging you yesterday when you where clearly drunk again.

It is just your point of view and you're putting words in my mouth that I simply did not say. 

But we'll talk about that and what you previously wrote one day, in person, and Im still very much looking forward to how that goes. 

8 hours ago, Mull said:

Ok old boy, nearly as bad as dealing with someone who’s pissed off on a Saturday night🤣🤣

Wakey wakey Mull, you are missing the best time of the day. 
Not pissed off at all but ask anyone there is nothing more futile than being sober trying dealing with a drunk. 

• Like 1

Wakey wakey Mull, you are missing the best time of the day. 
Not pissed off at all but ask anyone there is nothing more futile than being sober trying dealing with a drunk. 

“Not pissed off at all” [emoji23]
Very good johnsond. Yes, futility does spring to mind when arguing politics on a wood forum, that doesn’t usually bother you though, does it?

57 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

How's the Hang-over? I seen no point in engaging you yesterday when you where clearly drunk again.

It is just your point of view and you're putting words in my mouth that I simply did not say. 

But we'll talk about that and what you previously wrote one day, in person, and Im still very much looking forward to how that goes. 

Seems a bit like this in here sometimes!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dcsdqdku5qi4ri8m6u

Edited by Youngstu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mull said:

“Not pissed off at all” emoji23.png
Very good johnsond. Yes, futility does spring to mind when arguing politics on a wood forum, that doesn’t usually bother you though, does it?

Morning Mull, 

Hows the head?.

No not pissed off why would I be ?? I’m married to a jock bird and know she can occasionally talk shite when drunk ( mind you not with the regularity you achieve on fri/sat nights ) 

Yeah as you seem to want to keep mentioning it is indeed a wood forum but as is the norm there are parts of it utilised to discuss other subjects ie Covid in this case. Anyway I’ve a load of milling to be getting on with today so I’ll leave you to it. ADCC23A7-732A-486A-8AF7-2EC2CFD45B74.thumb.jpeg.347ae3cbae562728edea6743e465c778.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I would set up a politics section so they can fight it out in there. Seems to be some bitter folk who just want an argument all the time. One thing I learned early in life is that no one wins an argument because they both have different mindsets. 😉

👍

4F6E32CF-47C0-4A8B-B3A1-BCBAAE941B4C.jpeg

• Like 1