Covid-19

Ratman

Just now, Mark Bolam said:

I apologise for the language Sime, I don’t don’t understand the empathy thing?

It’s not my strong point.

He's referring to me. :D If anything he's empathising with your post about me, thats about me taking the thread away from the main topic. :D 

And dont tell him that you're not very empathetic. Thats his dig against me. You'll diminish his point. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

Andy, you forget that I have mates in Norway.

Saying there are no restrictions in ski resorts is a lie, don’t make me make you look like a fool.

I’m interested in how you think the UK response could be more effective?

(Big J has already covered we should be less obese compared to say OH HOLY FUCK ! countries like Norway.)

Just fucking hug each other?

Get. A. Fucking. Grip. Andy.

12 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Andy, you forget that I have mates in Norway.

Saying there are no restrictions in ski resorts is a lie, don’t make me make you look like a fool.

I’m interested in how you think the UK response could be more effective?

(Big J has already covered we should be less obese compared to say OH HOLY **************** ! countries like Norway.)

Just ****************ing hug each other?

Get. A. ****************ing. Grip. Andy.

Tell me where I said there was no restrictions at the Ski Centres? You just made that part up. 🤣

And I never forgot you had mates in Norway because I never knew that. But I know fine well there are members here who live in Norway. So it would be stupid of me to make stuff up. Which I’m not. 

I think the U.K. response could be just as effective if we copy Norway. Since it’s working there why can’t it work here? Why can no one come up with a valid reason? The only thing you can do is try to do is discredit what I’m saying about Norway by putting words in my mouth. Says a lot really. 🙄

Edited by trigger_andy

Don’t turn my words around, and I’m sure my Noggy mates will back me , ski resorts or not.

They are loving the non- mask wearing freedom they are enduring day to day in Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim, C19 rates are pretty low.

You keep skipping the question WHY they are low?

Yours sincerely,

Bolam

Head of Virology,

WHO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

Aye.

£500.00-ish for a bog standard ltd company who hire in subbies. 
£750.00-ish for VAT returns and payroll. Payroll is priced on a per-person basis.

That's the going rate.

Those are good rates Mark. I can assure you I’m paying far more than that up here. 

5 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

Don’t turn my words around, and I’m sure my Noggy mates will back me , ski resorts or not.

They are loving the non- mask wearing freedom they are enduring day to day in Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim, C19 rates are pretty low.

You keep skipping the question WHY they are low?

Yours sincerely,

Bolam

Head of Virology,

WHO

Dont turn your words around? No, how about you dont makes false claims about what Ive said regarding Norway to fit your narrative. 

I dont keep skipping the question as why they are so low. I simply dont know. I dont understand how Covid manages to avoid transmission between a largely homogeneous Caucasian population not wearing masks in busy shopping centers and busy Ski Centers (paying attention here?) and busy restaurants here in Norway yet supposedly passes with ease in the UK. I dont have an answer to that. And its a question Ive been repeatedly asking here and its fallen on deaf ears with those who think that mask wearing is important. 

Why dont you tell me WHY? 

Edited by trigger_andy

I apologise for the language Sime, I don’t don’t understand the empathy thing?
It’s not my strong point.
Sorry for misleading mate. The comment was actually directed at the subject of your post, not yourself. I meant that he appears to keep showing a lack of empathy in what he writes.

Anyways, your language didn't look that bad too me! There's no problem with bad language but aggressive name calling and personal attacks is something else.
  • Haha 1