Whats the best t-shirt for climbing trees?

Steve Bullman

Yea I expect you're right as well....   though not for the reason you outlined...  

Gladiator Trousers..................     hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

we know why people bought em don't we...     hahaha

By your own admission you now find yourself largely cutting grass for your career, amongst bolstering your own indolent life blustering on web forums that you largely know little about, desperate for any attention, positive or not.
For those reasons alone you must forgive those on this forum who don’t pay countenance nor heed to your appraisals of any equipment that isn’t utilised for the sole purpose of reducing fescues by a matter of inches thrice monthly .
It’s understandable that chain saw protection nor more high performance work wear may not be needed for your dutiful daily tasks to Mrs Miggins and her cats at number 42c .
It’s ok , we understand you want to be in a club that you’re unqualified for membership of .
Send me a ten spot Vesp.....I’ll send you the t shirt . It’s the closest you’re going to get my friend
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Treerover said:

By your own admission you now find yourself largely cutting grass for your career, amongst bolstering your own indolent life blustering on web forums that you largely know little about, desperate for any attention, positive or not.
For those reasons alone you must forgive those on this forum who don’t pay countenance nor heed to your appraisals of any equipment that isn’t utilised for the sole purpose of reducing fescues by a matter of inches thrice monthly .
It’s understandable that chain saw protection nor more high performance work wear may not be needed for your dutiful daily tasks to Mrs Miggins and her cats at number 42c .
It’s ok , we understand you want to be in a club that you’re unqualified for membership of .
Send me a ten spot Vesp.....I’ll send you the t shirt . It’s the closest you’re going to get my friend

I take it you wear these gladiator trousers then?.....

a.

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

By the sounds of it, not knowing, like you, they are one of the best brands on the market. Why are you such a prick?

Why did Pfanner feel a need to call their safety trousers Gladiators...   I haven't stopped laughing since I looked through their clothing range earlier tonight...

they'll be coming out with spiderman gloves next..    who knows they might really push the boat out and bring a spiderman suit out as well..    

what happened to calling something what it is, Pfanner forestry safety breaches/trousers...  tells you what they are and what they do..  no need to appeal to the fantasies of arborists to sell a few more units is there... or is there?.

And another thing, how does anyone explain that they're wearing Gladiator safety trousers to a colleague without blushing with embarrassment?... did they think of that one..... 

Why did Pfanner feel a need to call their safety trousers Gladiators...   I haven't stopped laughing since I looked through their clothing range earlier tonight...

they'll be coming out with spiderman gloves next..    who knows they might really push the boat out and bring a spiderman suit out as well..    

what happened to calling something what it is, Pfanner forestry safety breaches/trousers...  tells you what they are and what they do..  no need to appeal to the fantasies of arborists to sell a few more units is there... or is there?.

And another thing, how does anyone explain that they're wearing Gladiator safety trousers to a colleague without blushing with embarrassment?... did they think of that one..... 

Why did you “feel the need” to call yourself Vespasian?... you CERTAINLY aint no historic italian icon!!!
  • Like 2

I had to buy Glads for my course. Only type C trousers in the shop that fit me, €320....man that hurt. All my adult life I've bought my cloths at the charity shop or Lidl. But I don't regret to money spent now. The looks I get from the wimmin when my back is turned. Worth every cent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Why did you “feel the need” to call yourself Vespasian?... you CERTAINLY aint no historic italian icon!!!

Because he's an hero of mine in a roundabouts way.... not because he was a Roman Emperor, but because he's a great unsung historical personality..   his actions led directly to the building a new world religion..  being big on great historical personalities, I figured I couldn't do better than indulge his name for my online persona..   

plus, I sort of imagined it would make people think I was some sort of pretentious megalomanical  self important wanna be...  and that appealed as well...   sort of wind people up before they even got through to reading anything I said..   yea, there was something in that as well if I'm honest...   

So, why call yourself Ratman?....   you that ugly people borrow your face to chase and hunt rats ?..

1 minute ago, harvey b davison said:

Hi Steve
Are there any plans for some new arbtalk t shirts, I never got round to buying any when you first brought them out.
Cheers

Yeah I was thinking about that the other day actually. The original designs were quote popular, I could do another batch. Time is the issue though.

• Like 1