Whats the best t-shirt for climbing trees?

Steve Bullman

Because he's an hero of mine in a roundabouts way.... not because he was a Roman Emperor, but because he's a great unsung historical personality..   his actions led directly to the building a new world religion..  being big on great historical personalities, I figured I couldn't do better than indulge his name for my online persona..   

plus, I sort of imagined it would make people think I was some sort of pretentious megalomanical  self important wanna be...  and that appealed as well...   sort of wind people up before they even got through to reading anything I said..   yea, there was something in that as well if I'm honest...   

So, why call yourself Ratman?....   you that ugly people borrow your face to chase and hunt rats ?..

Yep! [emoji106] nail and head.... you just won your 50p..... put it in the slot and lets hear some more “megalomanical” bollocks!
Go take your face for a shit and brush ya teeth when your done! [emoji110][emoji97][emoji97]

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Yep! emoji106.png nail and head.... you just won your 50p..... put it in the slot and lets hear some more “megalomanical” bollocks!
Go take your face for a shit and brush ya teeth when your done! emoji110.pngemoji97.pngemoji97.png

hahahahha   couldn't resist Mr Ratman, joke I heard once over thought I'd resurrect it on your account..    

20 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

I had to buy Glads for my course. Only type C trousers in the shop that fit me, €320....man that hurt. All my adult life I've bought my cloths at the charity shop or Lidl. But I don't regret to money spent now. The looks I get from the wimmin when my back is turned. Worth every cent.

strewth man, I should of been takin the piss over the cost not what they're called..   

I hope these wimmin are fit as butchers dogs as well, wouldn't want to think they're a bunch of bed wreckers eyeing up your arse..   

Edited by Vespasian

19 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

strewth man, I should of been takin the piss over the cost not what they're called..   

I hope these wimmin are fit as butchers dogs as well, wouldn't want to think they're a bunch of bed wreckers eyeing up your arse..   

Just over a quid a working day if you get 12 months out of them.

Edited by eggsarascal

Just over a quid a working day if you get 12 months out of them.
Year two with my pfanner arborists and they still look like they're only a few weeks old. Was iffy about the price when I went looking at first, but comfort, fit and overall product quality is above any other brand I'd worn before, (stihl, sip, oregon) and they look set to outlive the them all too.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Most of us just think you're a common or garden bell end who has to post on here for attention.

And there was me hoping to be ignored when I say owt...    and by the way, at least my heart don't sink if I read down a thread and come across one of your contributions..  

Dull as dishwater don't come close....   stick that up your jacksie...

1 minute ago, Steve Bullman said:

Vesp, kindly refrain from posting on this thread from hereon in, you are polluting what would otherwise be a beneficial topic to people who actually climb trees. Thanks

Damn it man, people on here feel free to post personal insults at me and I decide to give em some of their own medicine..

What do you do?...   first time I strike back you take sides with those idiots..   fuming!!!!.

• Haha 1