Whats the best t-shirt for climbing trees?

Steve Bullman

10 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Just over a quid a working day if you get 12 months out of them.

That's a good way to look at it. I tore a rip in the outer shell of mine, caught the fabric with the tooth of a cold saw just clambering around. Has anyone tried the iron on patches?

Thank you steve.

Anyway back to the thread

Ive tried most kinds of trousers except sip and id say pfanner are easily the best trousers,the type c's are a tad heavy to climb in but i like the fit as does my wife.(i agree with the arse thing haironyourchest)

Havent tried owt else pfanner only the helmet which i just could get on with.

Maybe give the t shirts a bash even though im climbing less and less now.

Edited by stihlmadasever

• 2 years later...
22 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

Holy Thread Revival!

I've just chucked most of my base layers and work shirts away as they either stink or don't fit me any more.

Looking for a a couple of base layers for the winter (probably going to go with woolpower) and a couple of general work t-shirts. Are pfanner still top rated?

Planner T-shirt’s last and last.

Mark’s suggestion would probably suit you though.

you already know my opinion on woolpower for warmth 

Holy Thread Revival!

I've just chucked most of my base layers and work shirts away as they either stink or don't fit me any more.

Looking for a a couple of base layers for the winter (probably going to go with woolpower) and a couple of general work t-shirts. Are pfanner still top rated?
I've found this stuff lasts well and doesn't smell Screenshot_20210926-134124_Chrome.jpeg
  • Like 1