justice system wrong or right??

Robert_S

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The justice system is up the spout, reading the evening paper last night and two lads by us got caught fishing without a rod license, both got £115 fines. Nothing violent there but they broke the law so I guess that's that.

On the same page a guy had been claiming benefits for over ten years, he had claimed £60,000. what did he get then...............a 32 month prison sentance.................... suspended for two years.

• 3 weeks later...
had this happened in pakistan ,the thief would have been beaten to death & the beaters hounerd, not put in prison !!!!

like this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1FLQNZUEM]YouTube - ‪Graphic footage: Lynch mob beats two teen brothers to death in Sialkot, Pakistan‬‏[/ame]

sharia law?..no thanks!.

with regard to the bloke being jailed for defending his family...of course its against natural law. In the eyes of the law, it all comes down to the use of 'minimum force'..difficult to ascertain in the heat of the moment.

I would have done the same..better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Also, how could you live your life with the knowledge that someone came into your home and beat your family...and you did nothing?...

The justice system is up the spout, reading the evening paper last night and two lads by us got caught fishing without a rod license, both got £115 fines. Nothing violent there but they broke the law so I guess that's that.

On the same page a guy had been claiming benefits for over ten years, he had claimed £60,000. what did he get then...............a 32 month prison sentance.................... suspended for two years.

I got fined £30 in 1984 I think, Misc. Off. Poaching. Got caught fishing three quarters of an hour before the season opened.

We'd been there since 9am to ensure we got the spot we wanted and had waited all day and evening until 11pm when we decided we couldn't wait any longer and cast in, then the bailiffs arrived. Caught one bream of about 4 1/2 lb, some bits and got eaten alive by midges for my troubles. Not the best time I've ever had. :thumbdown:

2am Sunday morning and my dogs start doing their nut. I get up and look out the window to see some guy legging it down the street at full pelt. I'm just about to go back to bed when a second guy comes hooning from the same direction rapidly followed by my neighbour yelling at the top of his voice.............and stark bollock naked. He'd been woken by my dogs to find one of these guys going through the contents of his work truck. Now, not sure what summary justice would have been handed out if he'd of caught the guys (reckon they were teenagers looking for easy pickings) but the sight of a six foot stark naked guy running, swinging and swishing his way down the street might have been more than enough to serve as justice for some given the long lasting mental effects it might have had. Fortunately he managed to get back and covered up before the police arrived otherwise he might have been done for indecent exposure.

• 2 weeks later...