Brother arborists - Stolen Ford Transit

howardsimms@hotmail.com

Oddly, or not, but a Labour Councillor was censured or de-selected v recently, for saying what I have often thought, that Mr. Hitler was not entirely wrong with certain aspects of his policy, in respect of his erasure of the Roma population(and I know thousands of Roma and other, children were murdered, and some quite horribly, but then as a US Calvery Officer stated when rebuked for killing native American children "nits make lice") 

And if, like the Asian(read Muslim) grooming gangs one is not even allowed to mention the Pikey/Irish Traveller thieving, non law abiding, countryside trashing ways and  habits(but, its there culture innit!) without being accused of sterotyping or racism, little wonder smouldering repressed/suppressed feeling can then manifest in ugly ways.

Marcus

btw

I witnessed first hand the way the Roma are clearly  regarded and treated in parts of former Czechoslovakia, not pretty or edifying, but probably quite justified, based on their track record.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 5

Some of their number probably read these pages. They dont care if their victims hate them. They don't care if theyve cost a person months or years of earnings. All they care about is getting money without having to graft honestly. They probably think people with bricks and mortar are the capitalist pig enemies. 

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

Forget the locks.
Has anyone not seen how to rip the side door off in ten secondsemoji51.png
It's on YouTube

Molegrips on the side lock opens all doors. Also, a transit courier is easy to get into by using a hacksaw blade to slice into the wiring loom just behind the front wheel arch.

Remind me the benefits of owning a ford??

One morning a few weeks back I noticed a nice car parked outside my house that looked suspicious somehow, cant think what made me automatically think it was dodgy but I googled the number plate and searched it on face book, nothing came up so left it at that....That evening my partner saw on Facebook a post with a picture of the same car within a post from someone saying we were burgled last night and this car was nicked. Immediately we informed them of where the car was ,only to check and see it now gone. If only the people who got burgled posted the number plate in there post instead of just a picture they would have had there car back.

I just googled your reg and only Arbtalk came up, on FB nothing...Maybe too late now but maybe worth trying FB with a post title including the number plate?

Molegrips on the side lock opens all doors. Also, a transit courier is easy to get into by using a hacksaw blade to slice into the wiring loom just behind the front wheel arch.
Remind me the benefits of owning a ford??

Molegrips to remove their fingers or just hacksaw all off at the wrists?.....
Ridiculously Neanderthal but if caught they’d never do it again and could possibly deter others?!
Lads and lasses of a certain age will remember Charlie Bronson in Deathwish [emoji848][emoji106]
Cheers
Ian