Sister in Law stitched up by the coppers !

Stubby

33 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Bit of an aside, but if I’d just had my dog confiscated on the basis of ‘not being under adequate control’ and then been hit with a 2k bill to get it back, I’d be at every local hunt meet demanding parity of treatment such that the entire hound pack be confiscated. 

That's a very good point re:hunts.

An admission of sorts I suppose......  

Ahh VespANUS , the self proclaimed profit rears his puerile thumbs once again to set among the innocents about their posts, to desperately seek acclaim for his disengaged nonsensical comments that briefly , just ever so briefly , make him stand slightly taller in the virtual world than he finds himself actually amongst his peers in the real world .
Let’s us all give sympathy for such a tool as is this man.
Forever be his own inspiration , his victor, his inspiration .......but never ours . Praise be .
VespANUS , perhaps consider macrame as a better use for those devil idled thumbs.
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Treerover said:

Ahh VespANUS , the self proclaimed profit rears his puerile thumbs once again to set among the innocents about their posts, to desperately seek acclaim for his disengaged nonsensical comments that briefly , just ever so briefly , make him stand slightly taller in the virtual world than he finds himself actually amongst his peers in the real world .
Let’s us all give sympathy for such a tool as is this man.
Forever be his own inspiration , his victor, his inspiration .......but never ours . Praise be .
VespANUS , perhaps consider macrame as a better use for those devil idled thumbs.

Well said.. ironic really, how he uses the name of a Roman emperor  who was, if memory serves me, most famous for taxes, notably on the use of toilets.. effectively taxing excrement. The very thing the vespasian we suffer seems to be so full of.

• Like 1

A lesson for Ben Dover and the Leprechaun..

I suspect you thought your your vile vindictive and vulgar personal attacks might be funny, and perhaps to you two they were..  to me they point to a personality flaw, something not quite right upstairs..

No matter, let me teach you two numpties a lesson.  when you post up vile personal attacks the reaction you get isn't what you might imagine, you wont get a laugh, but disgust from the readers of the thread in which you post..

This in turn closes a thread down, stops it in tracks..   no one wants to add oil to a burning fire.. or watch a house burn down to the ground..

So next time you two dimwits have a point to make, then you might do well to tone it down, especially if you want to keep the thread alive..    

A don't be comparing anything I ever say on a thread with your bile..  for the most part what I attempt is banter, pulling ones leg, providing an alternative viewpoint to argue against.. 

Its not about sinking to the lowest common denominator and sinking to personal attacks..  thats better left to facebook arbtalk were the rest of the retards live...