ms 361

LR90

looking at buying a new ms361 with 16in bar and heated handle.

will be my first propper saw and will be used at collage and at work for logging so will be looking to run a 16in bar and 20in bar.

Would like some quotes to compair or what others have payed.

thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks cool at college when you say you got heated handles:biggrin:

I agree complete waist of time in Sussex.

you will feel differant after using them for 30yrs i have a 361 wth h/h & its a godsent :thumbup1: should be fitted as standard on all saws by law:001_smile: come on h&s make your self usefull for once :001_tongue:

Thats quite alot of saw for college work,might be better off with a husky 357xp,hell of a saw bit easier to handle and a bit lighter on yer wallet,but thats just my opinion.

Good opinion though Bri.....I have to agree. Light powerful saw, and well over £100 cheaper, and it will handle a 16" bar easily.:thumbup1:

looking at buying a new ms361 with 16in bar and heated handle.

will be my first propper saw and will be used at collage and at work for logging so will be looking to run a 16in bar and 20in bar.

Would like some quotes to compair or what others have payed.

thanks

I bought a 361 W a few weeks ago for £532 + vat. 15" bar.

Nice saw, we all like it.

Heated handles are great, just turn them on for a while and switch off when it gets tooooo warm! :001_smile:

i just though i have a h/h fitted so that if i ever wanted it i would have it and it is only £50 pound extra. :001_cool:

i know its a big saw and have tryed one at work. at collage we run ms260 with 15in bar and i find that their not very powerfull and slow at cutting logs. i like a powerful saw that cuts quick. i will also some times need to run a 20in bar for logging. :001_smile:

clicked wrong post icon for thread :laugh1:

i love my 357 xpg personally i cant see any differance between that saw and a 361 apart from price.... but i like the 357 personaly think the 361 is a very over rated saw the ones i have used have found no differance in power in comparison if not i think they are worse but then i just maybe got a very good 357!