Why I hate feminism

forestboy1978

10 hours ago, buffalo606 said:

It seems at odds to hate feminism because of the actions of one women who has actually done more damage to the feminist cause than to advance it.  There seems to be plenty of anger in the world already - maybe reserve hate for injustice?

I should change the title to one of the many reasons I hate feminism. 

Modern day feminism is injustice!! Even women know it, that's why 95% of them don't consider themselves feminists. 

At which time when men are;

- receiving more lenient sentences for committing crimes

- being found guilty in lesser percentages for committing crimes

- not being drafted in times of war when women are

- not having greatly inferior divorce settlements to women

- not being expected to do the harder, more dangerous and physical jobs

- getting equal and fair rights to the custody of offspring

- getting "any" assistance at all from "any" organisations that cater for domestically abused men

- getting preferential treatment by employers aiming to fill quotas

and then men start a "Masculinism" movement and complain about their unfair and unequal treatment... at that point in time I will shout as loudly about the utter injustice and outrageous sense of entitlement and the profound hypocrisy of masculinists!

Quite simply if anyone thinks they should be treated better because of their gender, race or sexuality then they are an utter idiot in my eyes. People are people.
It’s not right she will probably get a year but lying about something all be it a scummy thing to do it is not rape, if she had rapped someone then I’m sure her proposed sentence would have been closer to 20 years, or at least I hope it would.
Unfortunately there are people out there falsely accused of all sorts of crimes but that is just the messed up world we live in.
The real issue with any of this lies in the fact that anyone of a previously suppressed group will want justice for history and rightly so but there is a line as to how far that should be taken, everyone has a different opinion about that line.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2018 at 10:41, MattyF said:

I have read and can well believe 1 in 6 women are raped ... with only around 16.3% of rapists convicted and I’ve seen the damages and issues it’s caused from suicide to mental issues and never being able to have a normal relationship again and that’s just the person who has been raped , family and partners also suffer so I’m not sure what your point is.
Men are just as equally as capable of lying the fact this woman did this does not really prove anything that feminism is bad.

Agree, and if it was a relative of mine raped I'd cut his balls off and rely on the good sense of an English jury to free me.

The problem with rape, taking the emotion out of it, is that its a question of one persons word against another in a court of law.

The femenists have unfairly skewed the anonimity such that the man can be tried in the press while the women is anonymous. Strangley if your a pakistani pedo taking part in gang rape you will be afforded anonymity though. 

None of this will change until we get elected judges, presecutors and grand juries to take charging decisions out the hands of the CPS.  The people will then have their hands on the controls on justice rather than 2% of the population of lefty luvvies who know better then the rest of us. Same as brexit really.

I cannot grasp that the effect of alcohol on the female is entirely discounted,

but the male (who may, or may  not have instigated the sexual conduct/misconduct)

is expected to behave with impeccable probity despite any, or excess alcohol consumed.

We all do stupid things when drunk, things we regret afterwards, so why are some girls/women allowed to absolve themselves of their guilt by claiming rape, when regretful sex would be the more accurate description.

Remembering drunken student frolics, and not infrequently due to my youthful sexually unsure/shy nature, such frolics being initiated by the female.

And remembering that some mornings, it was impossible to recall what had actually transpired the previous night.

marcus

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Thesnarlingbadger said:

Quite simply if anyone thinks they should be treated better because of their gender, race or sexuality then they are an utter idiot in my eyes. People are people.
It’s not right she will probably get a year but lying about something all be it a scummy thing to do it is not rape, if she had rapped someone then I’m sure her proposed sentence would have been closer to 20 years, or at least I hope it would.
Unfortunately there are people out there falsely accused of all sorts of crimes but that is just the messed up world we live in.
The real issue with any of this lies in the fact that anyone of a previously suppressed group will want justice for history and rightly so but there is a line as to how far that should be taken, everyone has a different opinion about that line.

I don't think you're really honestly considering what that women intended to happen to those guys. 

Me personally, I'm totally serious about this.. I would rather be raped than go to jail for 20 years and have everyone I know, including my family and friends possibly think I was a rapist for the rest of my miserable life. 

I mean really think about it. You get 20 years taken away. You get your whole world torn from you and everyone you know thinks you're the scum of the earth. There is NO coming back from that. Maybe your mum and dad might believe you. Maybe. You have no career afterwards, likely no job at all. What do you tell your new friends on the outside about the reason you're on welfare for the rest of your life when you are a seemingly intelligent and capable human being? Oh, er, yeah I have a conviction.... 

What that vile creature attempted to do was emotionally and physically torture 2 human beings for the rest of their lives to get some kind of compassion from a guy. She is the ****ing devil and feminists with their supposedly egalitarian outlook should damn well have something to say about things like this but they don't because they are absolutely entitled hypocrites. 

My own thoughts are, the high point of 'feminism ' was the efforts in the war- when women were working in shipyards ( Rosey the Riveter ) welders, machinists in munitions factories,  piloting airplanes to bases, gunners in AA batteries, medics nurses , snipers and tank drivers  ( Red Army ) driving lorries and all the other work most current 'feminists' would run a mile from , today.  K

• Like 2

Not many women, &  I knew of none,  working on bin lorries or the manual outdoors trades, yet they demanded, and got the bonus payments that these jobs were given. For working in centrally heated premises with toilets on hand, something their male collegues did not have access to, so where was the "equality" there?

marcus

• Like 1