How Fit? Well Fit?

Yournamehere

But that is the whole point of the second article: there are a few people, here especially, atheletes, armed forces, (those made mainly of muscle) to whom it won't apply; but for MOST people (those made mainly of chips and beer) it is a very good general indicator that you need to reconsider your lifestyle.

It is silly to dismiss it as a first indicator because it doesn't apply to five percent of the population and when you know that you are part of that five per cent.

• Like 2

Funny how jabba's always say there not fat its all muscle or they are" big boned", must be loads of that 1% extrme atheltes around B|

Alot of  people are in denial. Fat is the new normal so healthy people stand out nowadays as unusual.

My  Local lidl  I reckon about 90% of peolpe shopping are fat, but in nearby waitrose say only say  50% fatties. Alot of variation between class.

Edited by Stere
  • Like 3

F***, I'm now officially bald and fat. 28.7 on the BMI scale. Ideal weight is supposedly 8st to 12.2 st rather than 13.13st. However I've been that weight since I was 16 and playing school and then club rugby. 

Think if i lost 5.13 stone I'd look positively ill:D 

Load of bollocks IMO, although there are a lot of unhealthy people waddling about these days. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yournamehere said:

Your using the BBC news as a reference?

The BBC wouldnt know the truth if it bit them on the arse...

I know several personal trainers and 2 medical practicioners who are the opinions id heed over any news chanel who are blatant liars.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stere said:

Funny how jabba's always say there not fat its all muscle or they are" big boned", must be loads of that 1% extrme atheltes around B|

Alot of  people are in denial. Fat is the new normal so healthy people stand out nowadays as unusual.

My  Local lidl  I reckon about 90% of peolpe shopping are fat, but in nearby waitrose say only say  50% fatties. Alot of variation between class.

That's because the food is cheaper in Lidl:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1