Facebook tree guy sites.

Mick Dempsey

on a slight tangent....I frequent pinterest a fair bit.  If you have an account go and do a search for 'mulchers', theres some amazing images on there

That sounds like if you google ‘bears’ with safesearch off.

I,m crap with technology  but   most on this site are  up  to date  and switched on with it  . Someone on here most probably  will easily get this transfered from You Tube   to our blessed Arbtalk      ( propper tree men ) posted by Gyipsy beef . 

Shocking   ....

Edited by White Noise

Ok, I've got a Facebook story. I was one of the late joiners, only signed up in 2015. Friended everyone etc, and friended a particular chap who lives back the road. This guy is a raging libtard of the highest order, but I never realized it untill I read his posts - A full on, steriotypical SJW. Anyway, the US presidential campaign and the Brexit referendum were building up, and we ended up taking sides (as you would guess, I was team Trump/Brexit) the debate became a duel, and the duel turned into a bitter, and very public, vendetta. A few weeks before the referendum Facebook completely deleted my account, citing that I had used a fake name (true). I'm sure it was yr man who reported me...so anyway, I was happy to be kicked off Facebook, and have never gone back. When the Brexit result came through, I was sorry I couldn't witness his rage, and more so with the Trump victory. But still felt like I needed to get the last laugh, so a few weeks after the inauguration I made a card on my printer, the cover was a painting of the sun rising over some mountains, and when you opened it you were greeted by the now famous photo of The Donald and Nigel in the gold plated elevator. It was printed on gloss photo paper so the gold really popped. A foldy-rolly greeting card text then reads: "Dear friend; wishing you health, wealth and happiness, at this, the dawn on the Renaissance!" I signed the card with a flower and triple kisses, as this was how yr man often signed off his own posts. Put the card in envelope, and tied the envelope to a bottle of plum schnapps with a pink ribbon and posted it to him...the taste of victory is still sweet, several years on, and I suppose I have Facebook to thank for it, partly...still will never go back though, waste of time.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, daltontrees said:

Brilliant! Pretty much how it goes.

I have a real friend (honest) who yesterday posted a picture of his breakfast. Another sent one of the shower in his B&B. My cousin posted one of her cat's new incontinence matress. Plus a toe-curling pseudo-buddhist morale booster from a friend in Australia, that made me want to smash the screen. And that's just one day of FB.

The arbtalk FB page is disgusting, thank goodness it exists because it keeps the dickheads away from the Forum, and it is still possible to have a civilised conversation. Or an uncivilised one with civilised people.

It's managed to keep most of then at bay, ill give you that. 

38 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Ok, I've got a Facebook story. I was one of the late joiners, only signed up in 2015. Friended everyone etc, and friended a particular chap who lives back the road. This guy is a raging libtard of the highest order, but I never realized it untill I read his posts - A full on, steriotypical SJW. Anyway, the US presidential campaign and the Brexit referendum were building up, and we ended up taking sides (as you would guess, I was team Trump/Brexit) the debate became a duel, and the duel turned into a bitter, and very public, vendetta. A few weeks before the referendum Facebook completely deleted my account, citing that I had used a fake name (true). I'm sure it was yr man who reported me...so anyway, I was happy to be kicked off Facebook, and have never gone back. When the Brexit result came through, I was sorry I couldn't witness his rage, and more so with the Trump victory. But still felt like I needed to get the last laugh, so a few weeks after the inauguration I made a card on my printer, the cover was a painting of the sun rising over some mountains, and when you opened it you were greeted by the now famous photo of The Donald and Nigel in the gold plated elevator. It was printed on gloss photo paper so the gold really popped. A foldy-rolly greeting card text then reads: "Dear friend; wishing you health, wealth and happiness, at this, the dawn on the Renaissance!" I signed the card with a flower and triple kisses, as this was how yr man often signed off his own posts. Put the card in envelope, and tied the envelope to a bottle of plum schnapps with a pink ribbon and posted it to him...the taste of victory is still sweet, several years on, and I suppose I have Facebook to thank for it, partly...still will never go back though, waste of time.

doesn't that just make you a bit of a gloating twat, intolerant of other people's viewpoints?

33 minutes ago, Joe Newton said:

It's managed to keep most of then at bay, ill give you that. 

doesn't that just make you a bit of a gloating twat, intolerant of other people's viewpoints?

Did you get a card and bottle too, Joe?

Edited by Haironyourchest
spelling, vodka

1 minute ago, Joe Newton said:

No, but if they had I'd drink it and laugh at the effort they'd gone through to be be passive aggressive. 

Oh, I promise you he wasn't laughing...this chap's whole identity is invested in his politics, the recent world events left him devastated. At a personal level, he's a Facebook bully, to put it simply. I just can't help but challenge bullies, its a compulsion...I do enjoy a good gloat though, readily admit that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Haironyourchest said:

Oh, I promise you he wasn't laughing...this chap's whole identity is invested in his politics, the recent world events left him devastated. At a personal level, he's a Facebook bully, to put it simply. I just can't help but challenge bullies, its a compulsion...I do enjoy a good gloat though, readily admit that.

well done. Sounds like you won your little feud. 

Ill sign off with something I read once:

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

• Haha 2