Brexit ! what will this mean ? ( lets get a good thread going )

digaholedumper

Considering this forum is open to different perspectives one of the most relevant issues are N Ireland/ republic Ireland dairy trade as a specific economic issue. This is an extremely complex issue and not something to be left aside because of simplistic views of a version of immigrants.
I personally believe the Uk was a stronger force within the Eu, this would have historically held true.

On 11/17/2017 at 08:20, muttley9050 said:

Haven't used arbtalk a lot lately. Got fed up with all the scrapping and continual reiteration of points by some people. Came on couple of days ago for the first time in ages and found two off topic threads that might interest me. This one and media brainwashing.
Amazed to find that the same points are being reiterated by the same person/people on these two threads as were being continually made when I last used the site.
Shame.

Hi James

Yes it is shame and it's clear to see the damage it has caused to Arbtalk. So many good members like yourself have gone or rarely post. The ignore members and post does help though. I only saw this as looking up something from my Ipad thats not logged in and get to see everything. Why Steve lets this stuff run is beyond me as surly any money Arbtalk makes is through advertising and advertisers want more members but hay what do I know.  Just seems odd to put so many people off to please a few who must all now know each others views just like to keep banging on about it.

Hope life is good with you

All the best

Beau

Edited by Woodworks
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Hi James

Yes it is shame and it's clear to see the damage it has caused to Arbtalk. So many good members like yourself have gone or rarely post. The ignore members and post does help though. I only saw this as looking up something from my Ipad thats not logged in and get to see everything. Why Steve lets this stuff run is beyond me as surly any money Arbtalk makes is through advertising and advertisers want more members but hay what do I know.  Just seems odd to put so many people off to please a few who must all now know each others views just like to keep banging on about it.

Hope life is good with you

All the best

Beau

I think one thing that is "clear" is that certain thread subjects are more interesting than others. Brexit is probably the biggest political issue that the UK has faced in the last 50 years. It's strange that people are coming onto a thread in the "General Chat" area of Arbtalk to suggest we shouldn't be discussing it....

We voted for Brexit because Bremoaners hadn't been listening to the concerns of people for decades. It looks like Bremoaners haven't learned any lessons and still want to shut down discussion when someone says something they don't like.