Media Brainwashing

matelot

2 minutes ago, Stubby said:

I just thought that Spud ( Steve ) made a sensible comment .  Sorry . I prommis I wont read any more. :$

That's the spirit.

Oxygen of publicity and all that.

Thank very much sir, for you kind cooperation.

Just to take a different slant on the subject of immigration, too much immigration can and does destabilize an electorate..

Angela Merkle let in more than one million migrants without any regard for the consequences.. One year later Britain voted to leave the EU..

I'd say the greatest disaster to befall Britain was a direct result of immigration...

Matelots right on the money to be concerned about mass immigration, as should everyone else if they know whats good for em..

The least we should ask is what kind of migrant we want, putting aside race it should be based on IQ, less than 100 and you don't stand a chance..  

Perhaps that might be a winning ticket on immigration, we want to increase the average IQ not lower it, and lower it is exactly what we're doin importing every retard with a ticket to get here...

The jews have how many Noble prizes?  how many have black Africans?.. case closed..   base immigration on IQ and until we do shut it down completely.. we have enough work shy numpties of our own to be goin on with...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

The jews have how many Noble prizes?  how many have black Africans?.. case closed..   base immigration on IQ and until we do shut it down completely.. we have enough work shy numpties of our own to be goin on with...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_Nobel_laureates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

this is one of those debates which will go around in circles...some people want mass-migration just like some people want a Federal European Government. What I find disturbing, is how anyone who voices concern at either, is vilified as some kind of right-wing extremist. We all have opinions, we all have the right to vote (at the moment), exercise both and respect others different views.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Ignore member is even better, mate. Especially when you think somebody is a total member. :D

Are you a Labour politician or something? It's been clear the political class have been ignoring the concerns of the electorate for a long time concerning immigration. The choice that policticians have to make is that they either start listening or they watch as the extreme right wing get into power. Was Trump becoming President not enough of a wake up call for them?

But yeah, you put me on ignore. Far better to ignore my arguments than try and debate and get publicly "owned".

2 minutes ago, matelot said:

Are you a Labour politician or something? It's been clear the political class have been ignoring the concerns of the electorate for a long time concerning immigration. The choice that policticians have to make is that they either start listening or they watch as the extreme right wing get into power. Was Trump becoming President not enough of a wake up call for them?

But yeah, you put me on ignore. Far better to ignore my arguments than try and debate and get publicly "owned".

I don't have you on ignore. I do think you are a pointless stuck record and a waste of time though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, matelot said:

You haven't given arguments though.

You have just made statements and then ignored replies and questions.

That is not how an 'intelligent debate' works.

Of course, my agenda is that I feel you have 'washed up on the shore' of an internet forum that you don't really belong in.

That in itself is pretty funny.

• Like 1

Just to take a different slant on the subject of immigration, too much immigration can and does destabilize an electorate..

Angela Merkle let in more than one million migrants without any regard for the consequences.. One year later Britain voted to leave the EU..

I'd say the greatest disaster to befall Britain was a direct result of immigration...

Matelots right on the money to be concerned about mass immigration, as should everyone else if they know whats good for em..

The least we should ask is what kind of migrant we want, putting aside race it should be based on IQ, less than 100 and you don't stand a chance..  

Perhaps that might be a winning ticket on immigration, we want to increase the average IQ not lower it, and lower it is exactly what we're doin importing every retard with a ticket to get here...

That last paragraph is outrageous. The Xenophobia coming out from some on this thread is bad enough, but outright racism is just revolting. People with views such as this obviously suffer from some kind of "condition", so we shouldn't take them seriously. There is no point in even trying to reason with them or present arguments of other opposing views.

The [emoji106] option on here is useful. Can we also have a [emoji107] option please? That would be possibly even more useful.
  • Like 4