My passion

Nikk

Oh thats what they are, now you've explained it I can see they're cartridge cases, couldn't imagine what they were before... that pink plasticy thing made me think it might be something toylike...

havin said all that, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would get exited about shootin a gun, real one or air rifle...

Seems like a complete waste of time... each to their own though I suppose...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger I shot pistol at 25m rifle at 50m got good enough to shoot for county and was ok at skeet and sporting.

Unfortunately after getting into a spot of bother in my late teens I los my fac and shotgun licance I may apply for my shotgun as I've not been in trouble since.

Use to be my biggest passion.

What weapons you got?

Good luck with that Mike.

I've had one traffic offence in 21 years, and couldn't get a cert when I was last thinking about applying. The firearms officer told me in no uncertain terms that I wouldn't be getting one.

Good luck with that Mike.

I've had one traffic offence in 21 years, and couldn't get a cert when I was last thinking about applying. The firearms officer told me in no uncertain terms that I wouldn't be getting one.

Phew!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Phew!!

I'm daft, not stupid.

I would think most people in the countryside could get hold of a gun in minutes. Even those that shouldn't have them.

I've said it before on here, the law is an ass when it comes to gun law.

I don't want a cert any more, I'd much prefer to see a pheasant mooching in the garden than shooting one.

If folk are feeding the table or doing pest control I see them as a necessary tool.

I'm daft, not stupid.

I would think most people in the countryside could get hold of a gun in minutes. Even those that shouldn't have them.

I've said it before on here, the law is an ass when it comes to gun law.

I don't want a cert any more, I'd much prefer to see a pheasant mooching in the garden than shooting one.

If folk are feeding the table or doing pest control I see them as a necessary tool.

Aye, guess you're right there, I suppose maybe there is more need for a gun in the countryside, as you say, but it's also a sport and pastime.

Could do with a few more shooters up here, my lad hit a deer a fortnight ago, bonnet mangled, car might be a write off, buggers are everywhere!

My rifles are 223 Remington bolt action rifle with sound moderator.

My other rifle is 7mm Target F Class rifle bolt action Remington action but heavy profile barrel for long range up to 2000 yard range wise.

Have air rifle for pigeon and target shooting

Only sent this in to see what you people do other than deal with trees.

Soon I want to do and train as a tree surgeon.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

My rifles are 223 Remington bolt action rifle with sound moderator.

My other rifle is 7mm Target F Class rifle bolt action Remington action but heavy profile barrel for long range up to 2000 yard range wise.

Have air rifle for pigeon and target shooting

Only sent this in to see what you people do other than deal with trees.

Soon I want to do and train as a tree surgeon.

Have a look at the old " Lets see your guns " thread .............You might find some more like minded folk .

My reloading gear is RCBS and Forster dies. Make All my ammo up for target and vermin shooting. The reloading can be addictive like having a pint I suppose! The 10 shot group is with a 7mm .