Happy Anniversary...

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never heard him swear . Who do you class as his " so called mates " I for one did not want him to leave . We discussed it privately and it was his choice . He is a very friendly chap and I like him a lot .

Whoever the people were that kept prompting him to continue posting even though many other people did not like it at all.

It was quite comical it was like being back in school again. The class clown was asked to calm it down a bit as not everyone appreciated his 'humour'. Unfortunately it never got through to him because others were singgering and telling him how great he was and that he should just carry on as normal. I dont remember there being a pitch forked lynch mob just a lot of frustrated members who thought the site was being ruined.

If he was my mate I would have told him to respect the site and other members and calm it down, not wind him up and pretend everything was OK.

It is quite obvious that he seems to be a nice guy in real life which i dont doubt so yes, it is a shame when someone feels pushed out but please dont blame the other members of AT who did not like the way the site was heading at the time.

Whoever the people were that kept prompting him to continue posting even though many other people did not like it at all.

It was quite comical it was like being back in school again. The class clown was asked to calm it down a bit as not everyone appreciated his 'humour'. Unfortunately it never got through to him because others were singgering and telling him how great he was and that he should just carry on as normal. I dont remember there being a pitch forked lynch mob just a lot of frustrated members who thought the site was being ruined.

If he was my mate I would have told him to respect the site and other members and calm it down, not wind him up and pretend everything was OK.

It is quite obvious that he seems to be a nice guy in real life which i dont doubt so yes, it is a shame when someone feels pushed out but please dont blame the other members of AT who did not like the way the site was heading at the time.

Some, or at least one person did ask him to lay-off a bit.

That said I tried to explain to someone on here that commercial water rates were cheaper than domestic water rates...... I got a load of abuse for my efforts.

Edited by eggsarascal

There is loads of stuff I don't like reading, can't be bothered with, don't agree with! I know it's going to be nonsense, in my opinion! So.... I don't read it.

I guess what I'm saying is that plogs should still be here.

Hang your head!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Some, or at least one person did ask him to lay-off a bit.

That said I tried to explain to someone on here that commercial water rates were cheaper than domestic water rates...... I got a load of abuse for my efforts.

Well at least you tried, on both accounts.:001_smile: Although I am fairly sure I pay a lot more for my business water than my domestic.:fight: (including the waste water charges from the business side)

Well at least you tried, on both accounts.:001_smile: Although I am fairly sure I pay a lot more for my business water than my domestic.:fight: (including the waste water charges from the business side)

If you use a lot of potable water commercialy start a thread about it or send me a PM. I'd dare bet I could tell you how to cut your costs by 1 third, if not half.:001_smile:

Edited by eggsarascal

I havnt blamed other members of arbtalk and when things were going a bit bonkers I did not egg him on . I hung back a bit to see if it would die a natural death . As I said Jon made the derision himself . We are still in contact as are many other members .