Trump Petition

matelot

ffs, there are mass protests by muslims to bring sharia law to the UK. We have already seen the democratic process abused by muslims in places like Tower Hamlets.

Mass protests?

Shurrup man. You're trying to say that anyone who disagrees with immigration is a racist, when that's clearly not the case. You'd be daft to not care about immigration.

You're just stirring up racial hatred and it's wearing thin.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite glad she's back from her 'migraine'. Together with her master Corbyn, their doing a great job of keeping labour from getting back into power. Long may it continue.

Although, I'm sure you'd rather there was a decent opposition to hold the party in power to account, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You are correct, I don't speak for anyone apart from me and mine. Oh, and the parish council, and the county council. Who do you speak out for?

I was pulling your chain by the way.

I speak for myself,i dont speak for any councils thank you very much and im not impressed by the ones you say you speak for.

I now conscider my chain pulled..

Doffed cap..

It's not immigration, it's"Cultural Enrichment"; a NWO agenda with THE most sinister objectives. Do a little reading; I'll start you off with a big clue: who is the woman riding a bull in various EU images?...

Where did you quote "cultural enrichment" from? The only place I see that phrase used is from the anti-eu, anti-immigration types. Googling that phrase comes up with anti-eu/anti-immigration sites and YouTube videos.

I'm not sure who she is - from a Greek myth? Again, a quick google search led to conspiracy type websites

It seems that these 'liberal, leftist' ideas that outrage so many people on here are often cultivated in the minds of the people with the outrage.

I speak for myself,i dont speak for any councils thank you very much and im not impressed by the ones you say you speak for.

I now conscider my chain pulled..

Doffed cap..

I don't want you or anyone else to be impressed. I want to look out for my village, town, district...... Nothing more nothing less.

Do you ever ask yourself why the area you live in is a shite hole? Or is Glasgow that smart, safe That you don't need to think about these things?

Keep ya cap on.

I don't want you or anyone else to be impressed. I want to look out for my village, town, district...... Nothing more nothing less.

Do you ever ask yourself why the area you live in is a shite hole? Or is Glasgow that smart, safe That you don't need to think about these things?

Keep ya cap on.

I was posting keenly earlier in the thread,ive said what i wanted to say on the subject thank you.

As for glasgow, yes,much of glasgow as with many other cities is deprived and run down but i dont judge people because of it.

Glaswegians generally are funny,warm friendly people but again there are some who give us a bad name,and because of this some down south tar us all with the same brush.

Stereotyping is why matelot thinks all immigrants are work shy muslim terrorists.

But this has been covered much earlier in the thread..

I'd suggest that you won't name names because you ain't got the bottle.

It's been suggested before on here that you should take your trousers down, we might then be able to understand what you are saying.

I read you here last week telling people how 'we' had come to a conclusion.

Would you like to tell us who 'we' are. Was it you and a few mates down the pub?

To be perfectly frank, Eggs, I don't have the attention span to keep a running mental spreadsheet of who said what and which side so-and-so is on. There's probably an app for it, but I can't be bothered. I just read the posts, take a glancing look at the poster, and move on or reply to the content if it interests me. I don't keep score on internet forums, just couldn't be bothered. Maybe that's not the way to to do it, I don't know, never did a course on web forums, just kinda feel my way through.

Bercow's in trouble and facing a motion of no confidence. Perhaps he should have thought a bit about who he'd invited to address parliament in the past, and who he wouldn't allow to address the house in the future? He's supposed to be politically impartial.

Perhap's he's grown a social conscience since then.