Trump Petition

matelot

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think reading the Guardian website will cure you of your bias Matelot.

I agree there. The quality of intellectual discussion coming from the Guardian journalists is disappointing. Tbh, if my ten year old niece came out with the arguments they used I would be disappointed in her...

And I think those comments on the Guardian website are done by people like you who go on there to see what the other side are saying - not by your typical Guardian readers. Or even by professional trolls - many of those comments on the guardian and independent websites just seem very odd - probably not worth taking too much notice of them.

It did cross my mind that the people commenting on the Guardian website were secret "Daily Mail" types. However the below the line comments are overwhelmingly against the migration...

I'd suggest that anyone with a spare five minutes look at the comments beneath this artice (just remember to order them by "recommendations").

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/21/europe-demonising-muslim-refugees-legitimise-trump#comments

I suspect that most of these reports and statistics that you seem to have never ending access too have been compiled and written by like minded people like you.

You mean well educated people with a couple of degrees? I suspect you are 100% correct.

I'd be interested know your sources,all no doubt neutral and unbiased!

I detect a hint of scepticism.

Are the Houses of Parliament a good enough source for you?

It's very interesting comparing the black prison population against the black population in the UK.

There's also a certain religion that seems overrepresented in prison...

Prison Population Statistics - Commons Library briefing - UK Parliament

HoC.JPG.2aaca5919d235588d7ef3e5efd582362.JPG

HoC1.JPG.31def6ac4b02a63c1f65b65d5d809bc9.JPG

You're allowing him a platform by not shutting it down. My Grandad told me straight, don't give nazi's a platform. They should be stamped out like the runts they are.

When did your granddad tell you that? When you went to see him in prison?

You come across as an absolute thug.

Do you really think threats of violence win people over to your side of the argument? Or do you think they make people take my side?

No thats because he correct.......

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Thats a list of countries by IQ..... see if theres a broad correlation between IQ and the state of their countries health.....

Notice China Japan with the highest IQ, Europe second.... take a look at the rest and ruminate on the correlation......

This is not racism, but facts........

Another fact is china is a dirty great hole in 99% of the country. The people in general live in squalor. I know I lived there. Which make the high iq not as revealing as you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Another fact is china is a dirty great hole in 99% of the country. The people in general live in squalor. I know I lived there. Which make the high iq not as revealing as you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You can look at average IQ and make what you want of it... but you can't deny a correlation between IQ and prosperity...

Once you acknowledge the correlation, you can understand why some countries do better than others.. why some countries are never going to amount to nothin....

Why some communities do well in society, why some communities are crime ridden ghettos....