Pay back for the work clowns

edam321

Love this thread, its always funny when it is some one else and not yourself involved, in the office an air horn taped to the stem of the chair always works well, as they sit down and the stem compresses the air horn is activated - loudly - tests bladder strength on the ladies........ and some guys!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish,in Scotland a kick in the balls cures many many things...practical joking being one

See you in court. It's that simple.

You pro-violence lot have absolutely no idea a) how stupid you are and b) what problems your actions will cause down the line. There is a case of someone who had an existing condition who by receiving an injury to said body part then sued the idiot for in excess of 0.25 million; and won.

FTR I am not a pacifist or against "violence" in a military context.

This thread reveals all the meat-heads on here. You can all apply for free colouring books online.

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

Love this thread, its always funny when it is some one else and not yourself involved, in the office an air horn taped to the stem of the chair always works well, as they sit down and the stem compresses the air horn is activated - loudly - tests bladder strength on the ladies........ and some guys!

Now that is a quality one! Wonder if you could rig it on a tractor seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

You don't have to "do" anything to have a laugh.

next time one of your work "mates" are having a slash behind a shed/back of the van, stand out of sight and say loudly "Alright (customers name) course you can talk to him, he's just behind the shed/back of the van"

Done this a couple of times, you can piss yourself with laughter at the piss down their trouser leg!

If you're driving and they fall asleep, when safe to do so properly, suddenly jam on the brakes shouting ARRRGGGHHHH!

Best one I ever witnessed was when a lad on site caught an adder and put it in his lunch box. Later that day the contract manager came out to see us and was offered a sandwich, as he took the lid off he saw it and snake and box went flying! We all had a good chuckle at that. He took it well after though

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

See you in court. It's that simple.

You pro-violence lot have absolutely no idea a) how stupid you are and b) what problems your actions will cause down the line. There is a case of someone who had an existing condition who by receiving an injury to said body part then sued the idiot for in excess of 0.25 million; and won.

FTR I am not a pacifist or against "violence" in a military context.

This thread reveals all the meat-heads on here. You can all apply for free colouring books online.

You wouldnt last 5 minutes north of the border buddy.

Im not pro violence,and my comment was slightly tongue in cheek but up here its the way we are,as for taking someone to court for a kick in the nuts...the judge would laugh...and kick them in the nuts

You wouldnt last 5 minutes north of the border buddy.

Im not pro violence,and my comment was slightly tongue in cheek but up here its the way we are,as for taking someone to court for a kick in the nuts...the judge would laugh...and kick them in the nuts

I lived "north of the border" for 3 years. Soft southerner indeed.

How did I survive in Eritrea? :confused1: