TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

1 minute ago, Yournamehere said:

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say.

As long as it's not Dwayne in his gimp-suit, I don't mind.

Think the mirror is on the ceiling when you've a gentleman caller 😉

Back to the subject..

Interesting (at least to me) how quickly things have changed.

The Harris/Walz ticket clearly has the momentum.

Shows just how big a turn off a cadaverous Biden was to the undecided.

Expect plenty of vitriol from Trump and Vance, they may be digging themselves deeper with that tactic.

6 hours ago, peds said:

There was a funny rumour going around that JD and his friends in college, I think, either as a group or individually in private, but together... if you see what I mean? ... put a latex glove between two couch cushions and, err, simulated coitus with it to completion. And there doesn't seem to be much truth behind it, but then an article appeared in maybe the New York Times, somewhere towards the back, unseen, explaining why it was nonsense... and JD's team then demanded a retraction and apology for that article, making it look like they were taking issue with the idea that it never happened... suggesting to the whole wide world, therefore, that it did. 

So it was a non-story about some daft thing that may or may not have happened in the murky past of someone's younger years, and really, who gives a ****************... but it was then dealt with in the wrong way, and it grew legs, and is now working hard to sink Trump’s presidential campaign. A bit of a Streisand Effect sort of thing.

Some of the details above may be misremembered, and I'd recommend you seek clarification from a stronger source if the story interests you, but like I said... who really gives a ****************?

Ah well, at least he wasn't shagging the head of a dead pig: 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Edited by Mark J
(allegedly)
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, peds said:

There was a funny rumour going around that JD and his friends in college, I think, either as a group or individually in private, but together... if you see what I mean? ... put a latex glove between two couch cushions and, err, simulated coitus with it to completion. And there doesn't seem to be much truth behind it, but then an article appeared in maybe the New York Times, somewhere towards the back, unseen, explaining why it was nonsense... and JD's team then demanded a retraction and apology for that article, making it look like they were taking issue with the idea that it never happened... suggesting to the whole wide world, therefore, that it did. 

So it was a non-story about some daft thing that may or may not have happened in the murky past of someone's younger years, and really, who gives a ****************... but it was then dealt with in the wrong way, and it grew legs, and is now working hard to sink Trump’s presidential campaign. A bit of a Streisand Effect sort of thing.

Some of the details above may be misremembered, and I'd recommend you seek clarification from a stronger source if the story interests you, but like I said... who really gives a ****************?

yeah but to be fair, in all honesty who hasnt done that? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Johnsond said:

No factual evidence forthcoming then I take it 🤷‍♂️

Err what? You must be on the wind up again you little tyke you.

You were the one asking about immigration stats, I have no idea why you think I should go looking for them and what factual evidence you think I should present you with. 

• Haha 1