• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With his flood God killed countless children, along with their supposedly sinful parents and all land dwelling life, who will punish God for this?

After carrying out this atrocity, he instructed Noah to slaughter more animals and burn them as a sacrifice to him, God found the smell of their burning bodies to be a "restful oder"

Not my idea of righteous, just, perfect or loving:thumbdown:

The Biblical narrative describes a world where mankind had become become continually and only evil and God couldn't bear to let it continue.

Whatever you believe about life the universe and everything there is no getting away from the fact that humanity is deeply flawed and getting worse. Man is not evolving into a better species. Humanity is degenerating at an alarming rate.

You have to teach kids how to be good and it's hard work.

You don't have to teach them to be bad... that seems to come naturally.

The Biblical narrative describes a world where mankind had become become continually and only evil and God couldn't bear to let it continue.

Whatever you believe about life the universe and everything there is no getting away from the fact that humanity is deeply flawed and getting worse. Man is not evolving into a better species. Humanity is degenerating at an alarming rate.

You have to teach kids how to be good and it's hard work.

You don't have to teach them to be bad... that seems to come naturally.

So he killed everyone. Awesome.

I did when I was younger but as I have keen interest in science I thought all this stuff about God was just made up and it didnt make any sense at all to me.

I studied the three sciences to "O" level and Physics to "A" level. Both the weans have "A" levels in Biology and Chemistry as well, son has gone on to BSc in Science, daughter currently still studying, again science related. There is nothing in any proven scientific theory to conflict with Christian beliefs.