Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Do you or have you ever believed in god?

I did when I was younger but as I have keen interest in science I thought all this stuff about God was just made up and it didnt make any sense at all to me.

I see it as many do, something designed to try and answer questions we didnt know the answers too and to try and give people a purpose in life.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely the absolute belief in something for which there is no proof whatsoever is the cornerstone of psychosis?

I think it's the cornerstone of faith!

If you don't like faith, ignore it!

Don't try to ridicule it, treat it like you're own opinion of life!

If God does exist and he is just, righteous and perfect then surely he would punish wrongdoing.

If someone killed your children and the killer went before a judge, wouldn't you expect the judge to punish the perpetrator?

I would say he wouldnt allow it to happen in the first instance, forget all that free will business, some people shouldnt have it and God would know who they were and rub them out in an instant.

I did when I was younger but as I have keen interest in science I thought all this stuff about God was just made up and it didnt make any sense at all to me.

I see it as many do, something designed to try and answer questions we didnt know the answers too and to try and give people a purpose in life.

So, answer the questions then, whatever they are?

What are today's scientists, if not seekers of a higher knowledge?

Even the bloody catholics funded an ocean of scientific research.

At times to their own despair!

Progress, lads, however modest eh?

Jomoco

Pish!?,

So, answer the questions then, whatever they are?

Where do we come from? The big bang not some magician. There is a bit more to it than the big bang but basically we are made of star dust.

What happens when we die? Nothing, we cease to exist, no one will ever see or speak to us again, we decompose into nothing and are recycled.

Whats that big flash and noise in the sky? Thunder and lightening created by air pressure.

What happens if im naughty? Well father Christmas is watching and you wont get any presents.

Etc, etc, etc.