Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

From a Danish psychologist in 2009

So that means, we have to treat Muslim and non-Muslim immigrants in a different way? Sennels: Seen from a psychological and also humanistic perspective, it is very clear that people from different cultures have different needs when they have or create problems. My own experience is that Muslims don’t understand our Western way of trying to handle conflicts through dialogue. They are raised in a culture with very clear outer authorities and consequences. Western tradition using compromise and inner reflection as primary means of handling outer and inner conflicts is seen as weak in the Muslim culture. To a great extent they simply don’t understand this softer and more humanistic way of handling social affairs. In the context of social work and politics this means that they need more borders and stronger consequences to be able to adjust their behaviour.

heres the link to the whole article.

Danish Psychologist: Integration of Muslims in Western Societies is not possible

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So? ho hum?, they ARE different, at least culturally.

Anyway to change the subject, and put perspective on "First World" problems, take a look at;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinga_Institute_Of_Social_Sciences

A very good video on youtube as well

.[ame]

[/ame]

They choose to attend school to get fed properly, with zero frills.

Why wow!!

Explain to me how feminism and black lives matter is anti freedom of speech. I genuinely don't understand! (And Matelot - that is one of his opinions I find 'vile')

Because they are both very extreme in their views and then set these views as "fact" rather than simply their opinion. They then get the establishment to accept these "facts" anyone who dares to express a differing opinion is then labeled as racist or sexist.

They refuse to debate the issues, as the facts have been established.

This then leads to banning people from the Country, universities, etc. "Safe spaces" are established in schools and collages to prevent these "facts" from being challenged in debate and discussion.

Because they are both very extreme in their views and then set these views as "fact" rather than simply their opinion. They then get the establishment to accept these "facts" anyone who dares to express a differing opinion is then labeled as racist or sexist.

They refuse to debate the issues, as the facts have been established.

This then leads to banning people from the Country, universities, etc. "Safe spaces" are established in schools and collages to prevent these "facts" from being challenged in debate and discussion.

We don't agree on everything Dave, but you're spot on. 👍

The Canadian Professor was/is debating this whole issue today, kicked off over his bemusement at the 27 or 57 different genders he was asked to address with the "correct" pronoun.

And was verbally & viscously attacked for his "non-compliance" by the usual strident "feminazi" types.

Reminds me of the Dalecks "exterminate, exterminate"

This gentleman, if I recall correctly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37875695

Edited by difflock

The Canadian Professor was/is debating this whole issue today, kicked off over his bemusement at the 27 or 57 different genders he was asked to address with the "correct" pronoun.

And was verbally & viscously attacked for his "non-compliance" by the usual strident "feminazi" types.

Reminds me of the Dalecks "exterminate, exterminate"

This gentleman, if I recall correctly

Toronto professor Jordan Peterson takes on gender-neutral pronouns - BBC News

Good for him :thumbup1: need people like him to stand up if this nonsense is ever to end.

Even Germain Greer has taken a stand on trans gender, says a lot, IMO.

Why do you think god made gay people, my fellow christians with a small c?

They slithered outta eden like the rest of us.

Even atheist must have a theory about how they came to be, a random mutation or something?

I kinda think they were meant to be a thorn in our sides to remind us we're all flawed n mortal to varying degrees, though our destinations are the same.

I kinda think any Jesus'd cure them of their afflictions if he could?

Jomoco

Why do you think god made gay people, my fellow christians with a small c?

They slithered outta eden like the rest of us.

Even atheist must have a theory about how they came to be, a random mutation or something?

I kinda think they were meant to be a thorn in our sides to remind us we're all flawed n mortal to varying degrees, though our destinations are the same.

I kinda think any Jesus'd cure them of their afflictions if he could?

Jomoco

[ame]

[/ame] Think this proves it:biggrin: