Bandit chippers

simonm

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us to operate a bandit, one of the best machines I've used. Had a bandit beast on one of my sites before too. If I was to go buy a chipper weather it be a 9inch tow behind, or a whole tree chipper it would be bandit every time. Simple and effective. Get one with the ram on top of the feed roller to push the roller down, it's a god send!

Whats your views / experiences with bandit chippers? ive been looking at the 65 & t5 xps

Well built, bit heavy but with that sort of build quality its to be expected, if your going through Global for the machine ior any spares Dean is a top bloke, really helpful and has an engineers perception on how things work, couldn't rate them highly enough . For me I like the tracked version , but now only into grinders. Ring Dean with any questions, sure he will be on later .:thumbup1:

Dean to the rescue, of course I'm biased but that's why I work where I do. It's all been said before but you will never wear one out, there are few used machines ever for sale & they hold there value well.

If you would like a play with one give me a shout, you won't be disappointed.

Whats your views / experiences with bandit chippers? ive been looking at the 65 & t5 xps

Hi Simonm

I have a 150xp, although an older one it just keeps on going. I use it for everything from domestic to site work. Its big, heavy, but easy with a long drawbar to back and deal with. Can spin it by hand on solid surface.

The winch on a bandit is brilliant, not just dragging wood but dragging Bandit when necessary.

If you intend to chip into a l/rover or towing vehicle with a small capacity back (4x4) then bring a big brush!....

The only down side is the fact that Dean Embling offers his clients so much for their second-hand ones I still cannot afford another.....though not quite certain what a newer one would accomplish.

Steve

5976654adcb83_cameramemory561.jpg.b0604c1e4e5629b6dc21f8fcb3f72ff3.jpg

5976654ad9291_cameramemory459.jpg.e2544cce581d162ec29d6d670c110676.jpg

Hi Simonm

I have a 150xp, although an older one it just keeps on going. I use it for everything from domestic to site work. Its big, heavy, but easy with a long drawbar to back and deal with. Can spin it by hand on solid surface.

The winch on a bandit is brilliant, not just dragging wood but dragging Bandit when necessary.

If you intend to chip into a l/rover or towing vehicle with a small capacity back (4x4) then bring a big brush!....

The only down side is the fact that Dean Embling offers his clients so much for their second-hand ones I still cannot afford another.....though not quite certain what a newer one would accomplish.

Steve

Ha ha, they are rugged alright, that old blue factory door looked a bit second hand after you reversed the chipper up it