Arb trolleys

bumble B

Has the price of Arb trolleys come down?

I have been looking at Stein Arbor Trolley and Tree Hog Arbor Trolley but then I saw a product called BTS Hauler at £200 more which looks bomb proof. I'm thinking if one guy can cart probably 5 armfuls of brush at once and bigger bits of timber it's worth it. Feed back from those that own one would be good.

Cheers

I had one only used it a few times, the lads preferred to drag or carry the brash and chuck it into the chipper rather than load the trolley, drag it and then unload it again. I know plenty of lads on here love them but it wasn't for us so was sold.

If you search 'trolley' on here you'll find loads of threads on the subject.

Personally I think they're great although I don't use mine as much as I used to. But I have no regrets buying it; it will last me forever and it's proved its worth repeatedly.

As already said, brilliant piece of kit, Ok not as exciting to buy as a new saw or shine new pulleys etc. but man do they save you you and effort, on a big takedown it WILL save you hours. Had ours for about 6 months now, and it has easily paid for itself.

Do it, do it now!

Ours paid for its self on first job, a week long connie bashing session,saved us paying a 4th man on a 750yrd drag:thumbup:

It sits there doing nowt for weeks at a time but every time its needed its worth its gold, wouldn't be with out t now:thumbup1::thumbup1: