Liverpool area ......watch for this Van

IVECOKID

This camera is a good tip thanks, Ive been on the lookout for a set-up. How long do you get on average out of your 32G card? Do you have to empty/change it regularly or does this simply re-record over the older data?

It just keeps recording over, only once have I had to press delete to clear the SD card , the picture in this thread is a still I took off laptop with my camera phone otherwise the quality is excellent.

Ste

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Transcend Drivepro 200 in my car....

Bought on line through Halfords website as a 'bundle'...

Came with permanent stick on mount, but in the bundle comes a sucker mount.

Got it so I could swap it into the tractor / other vehicles come harvest time...

'Just in case' - especially after last years near miss. :thumbdown:

I have had a dash cam since last Christmas.

The other day I noticed something blue flashing up before the screensaver kicks in.

I turned the car on and off so check and sure enough it is a warning saying the Micro SD is screwed.

Any suggestions or you reckon I should just get a new one?

I have had a dash cam since last Christmas.

The other day I noticed something blue flashing up before the screensaver kicks in.

I turned the car on and off so check and sure enough it is a warning saying the Micro SD is screwed.

Any suggestions or you reckon I should just get a new one?

Pull it out, plug it in to a Windows machine and try to format it again.

There was a spate of some dodgy SD cards going around where the manufacturers were programming say a 4GB card to read that it was a 32GB or larger and would only fail when your kit tried to write to the sectors over 4GB. Also sellers often make out the cards are super fast and are in reality pretty substandard at best.

Ebay and Amazon were rife with them so beware.

Mini Tool Partition Wizard is pretty good at accessing them and manipulating partitions but check it does have the stated capacity by using other software to write to each sector or.....purchase from a reputable retailer:sneaky2::lol:

That is if you haven't already!

... don't format the card with a pc ... Your dash cam will have a format function somewhere in its menu...

Good advice IME. An occasional reformat usually solves the problem.

As suggested above do buy cards from a reputable source, there are a lot of copy/fake cards about, and decent ones aren't expensive these days.

Reported a lime green transit whose occupants stole my blower (saw them but couldnt get to them in time), turns out it was wanted for 3 burglaries and several other crimes, police chase across into Lancashire, crash, arrest.

9 months latter the driver is charged with reckless driving only!!

doesnt turn up to court and gets 6 points on the licence he hasnt got!!

WTF

That's shocking

Hope the little scum bags dont call into our shop!

Ste was showing me the video the other day and I was very impressed. :thumbup1: For £10 you cannot go wrong. It was a decent quality and although we have spend £2K plus on the CCTV system in our shop I am going to buy a few and place them out of sight in the shop to catch the cheeky little tea leaves that frequent the place.:thumbdown: