Echo CS2511TES released soon.

Mark_Skyland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost bar length, did them without too much bother then switched to the 550 for the rest.

Bt lines were a nightmare, that why wanted the smaller saw up there so could be a bit more delicate around them. There were three lines this morning, broke one but prewarned them and did the tree on the understanding it was highly likely as it had been rubbing on the tree and not much holding it, almost got away with it but one branch near the end just clipped it

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Have you used the Sugi chain alongside the Stihl Rob? And differences?

Not yet - they both seem pretty good and I'd say on par with each other but not done enough with them yet to say much more than that.

Are you keeping your 280 joe?

Not yet - they both seem pretty good and I'd say on par with each other but not done enough with them yet to say much more than that.

Are you keeping your 280 joe?

Nah, I've no use for it.

I'll see if any of the lads fancy buying it and if not it'll be on its way back.

Only used it twice!

While that may be true of a lot of Echo's I didn't really notice it with the 2510. It was great out the box.

No way, I wonder if SPUD has a view on this?

We held off on the 2510 fortunately and will await others feedback on the 2511 before shelling out for one.

STIHL 150C / 150TC - We find ourselves waiting for both these saws even when you have fitted a new still chain, so hoping the 2511 excels !

Any power failings with it after it has had some serious use and it will packaged up and sent to SPUD to work his magic :thumbup1:

Good to see the 2511 is just as strong as the 25100. From what information I have gathered they have improved the cooling by increasing the size/shape of the coolings fins but aside from the slight increase in with around the exhaust which TBH is not an issue there is no noticeable increase in wight( I think it is 10-20g)

I have had numerous PM's and emails in regards to stock of the 2511. At the minute we are only holding stock that is going to be distributed to buyers of the 2510 that requested a replacement saw. Hopefully within the next week or two we will receive excess stock for resale.

Whether is is through us or another Echo dealer I just if you are interested you try to reserve yourself a saw as they are quite an amazing saw.

I bet there wont be many, if anyone complaining about them.

Unless they also catch fire and ruin their hairdo.