Mark_Skyland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a 2510 as well.

How do you have one already?

Where's mine?! Lol!

Charlie bought his off a stand at the end of the show - what bar and chain did it come with Charlie and can you post some pics up of what it came with - inc any numbers on the chain?

We now have the Sugi 1/4 .043 bars and Sugi chain to go on these - doing a combo deal here as you can't run the Stihl 1/4 .043 on the Sugi bar and vice versa (or maybe you can but the chain does not quite mesh as well as it should with the nose sprocket - I'll do a vid on this).

10? Sugi Pro lam ? 1/4? .043 56 drive links EM1M-4V25-A + Sugi chain - Sugihara Guide Bars

Would be good to see your thoughts on how you find the Sugi chain - you are the first in the UK to have one!

:biggrin:

7fb770e40a8699e9ebded81c392309a6.jpg

6ba1f71762620e1736193ffdc01e15b5.jpg

Rob, I believe the bar that came with the 2511 was the Tsumara bar and chain was 1/4" pitch, 0.50 gauge and 60 drive links?! When firstly used the saw was quite jumpy in the kerf which was my main reason for changing bar/chain.

With regards Sugihara chain I will give feedback once I have let it rip!

Thanks

Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Thanks for the pics Charlie - did it come with a solid nose carving bar with Oregon 25AP?

That chain can feel skittish. Trouble is you got the first one and so this running gear may not be standard on all the other saws to come....

:001_smile:

Saying page not found rob, interested in finding out the price as may get one of these bars when I get my 2511

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Try this. I need to add it to the 'Group 0' Echo saws - which is really only the 2511TES (and also Echo Pole saw although I need to find out if they do a 1/4 drive sprocket).

10? Sugi Pro lam ? 1/4? .043 56 drive links EM1M-4V25-A + Sugi chain - Sugihara Guide Bars

I need to do a vid on the new Sugi 1/4 .043 bars as we have them in 10",12" and 14".

Failing that the part number is

EM1M-4V25-A