Echo CS2511TES released soon.

Mark_Skyland

Strange as it takes me to the right page - but then that's computers for you!

To start with we'll be doing this with the bar + chain just so that people are using the right chain with the right bar...

We've looked at how the Sugi chain meshes with the Stihl bar and really it's not far off... but not sure if this would still cause issues with the drive links getting peened.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rob, Link works fine from eye pad

So sorry for being a bit slow but this is the better bar and chain to get when the 2511 lands? Will it be less skittish?

I havnt had an echo before so not really up to speed with the chains

Cheers

Yes it's the better bar and chain to get, I ran my 2510 on a modded ms 150 bar till it twisted, which is the same as the Sugi and I'm currently running the stock bar and can honestly say the narrower kerf of that Sugi is far better than the slightly wider stock chain

Yes it's the better bar and chain to get, I ran my 2510 on a modded ms 150 bar till it twisted, which is the same as the Sugi and I'm currently running the stock bar and can honestly say the narrower kerf of that Sugi is far better than the slightly wider stock chain

Thank you, that's great, I will fit one too when I get hold of one, I did see them at the apf and they do look great for light pruning, I recon it is so small it will fit in my lunch box so has good security features too!

• 2 weeks later...

Just reporting back re the Eco 2511 & Sugi bar & chain combo. Loving the power to weight ratio on the chainsaw. And the bar and chain work well. The Sugi chain is sweet too - cut well and leaves a very finish cut!

Has anyone else had their saw arrive yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Finally received some stock last week. Only for the customer who had to send the 2510 back so no additional stock for sale yet. Once everyone has received their replacement saws we will be able to buy stock in. We also have a limited number of the sugi bars and chains in, I will get these on the web site over the next few days.