Fitness Standards For Industries

jomoco

No I won't understand. Speak English.

Who was responsible for the tab?

Could there have been kids playing in their gardens as you careered through?

Actually I was pretty familiar the properties of the southern and northern adjoining neighbors of the hospital ER complex, having worked on their trees on numerous occasions, all commercial scientific research oriented.

So save the hedges n grass n let em bleed eh?

Jomoco

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's an imminent bloody situation, how are you going to get your 240 lb in danger of dying coworker, off that steep embankment safely without a bloody stretcher of some sort?

Jomoco

I would of been worried about my hefty colleague long before this. I mean, who ate all the pies??

Also he would be robbing 40kg off our precious EU payload allowance on every trip in the truck. That would be the difference between finishing some jobs or doing a little job on the way back to the yard.

It's highly unlikely he'd meet our fitness expectations unless he was 6'6

Actually I was pretty familiar the properties of the southern and northern adjoining neighbors of the hospital ER complex, having worked on their trees on numerous occasions, all commercial scientific research oriented.

So save the hedges n grass n let em bleed eh?

Jomoco

Another question dodged. You really are very good at that.

Who said anything about a broken leg injury?

Pneumatic arm n leg splints make great quick to apply sterile pressure bandages to limit profuse bleeding from accidental chainsaw/handsaw cuts.

How bout tourniquets?

Are they superfluous too in a tree men's medkit?

Jomoco

So your answer to my first question is? you question dodging question dodger you.

Are those splints any good for nettle stings? Personally they don't bother me but I know some lads are proper whimps so they could be an invaluable addition to the first aid kit, well at least it won't go mouldy like a doc leaf does.:thumbdown: