Trident

Mark J

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really think we need to keep our nuclear weapons. Can't the current system just be updated?

There's too many nutters about in this world, not to have a deterrent. We don't know what the future holds. Would be at a major disadvantage if Any country or terrorist decides to hold us to ransom if we can't strike back. It's kept the 'nuclear peace' since 1945

Are nutters deterred by our trident? Nutters are nutters I'm afraid.

Strike back???? So if they send us a nuclear bomb and we send one back, what happens after that? Other than proving it wasn't a deterrent!

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

On the whole we only like blowing up poor defenseless people. It's what us and the yanks are good at. These poor people don't have nukes. Surely people don't actually believe we need these as a deterent. It Woukd be Interesting to look at who profits from these deals!

On the whole we only like blowing up poor defenseless people. It's what us and the yanks are good at. These poor people don't have nukes. Surely people don't actually believe we need these as a deterent. It Woukd be Interesting to look at who profits from these deals!

Who profits? Well, it's the establishment arselickers obviously, and their tunnel visioned supporters.

Not only the arse lickers, but the establishment themselves as well!

Yep of course, but it's a mixed up thing, companies doing well and making profits or one man bands doing well and making profits, can sometimes put it down to the present economic climate and therefore praise the elected government, when infact it was their own decisions that created their success!

Are nutters deterred by our trident? Nutters are nutters I'm afraid.

Strike back???? So if they send us a nuclear bomb and we send one back, what happens after that? Other than proving it wasn't a deterrent!

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

so, what happens if every nation who has a nuclear deterrent gives up their weapons. whats to stop a rogue nation from trying to blackmail others.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the ending of these weapons, but at the moment, the time is not right.

so, what happens if every nation who has a nuclear deterrent gives up their weapons. whats to stop a rogue nation from trying to blackmail others.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the ending of these weapons, but at the moment, the time is not right.

What do you mean by a " rogue nation"?