A most testing day!

Dillinger86

This is a great idea until...... The poxy neighbour punches ya mates lights out whilst screaming 'No I don't sell weed, get off my drive before I give you a hiding like you've never had before'........ What happens then?

You're so dramatic at times Eggs!;-)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea until...... The poxy neighbour punches ya mates lights out whilst screaming 'No I don't sell weed, get off my drive before I give you a hiding like you've never had before'........ What happens then?

You get your dad,cause my dads bigger than his dad,too do the pleb in

For the OP, I believe redefining the phrase patience and understanding would fall into this encounter. Sadly this mental midget will continue to seek victims and only the weak will fall under his spell. One day he will piss off the wrong person at the wrong time and the place really won't matter.

easy-lift guy

well done, walk on by and ferget about it. I had similar a few weeks back with a weird couple who were essentially bullying my customer when I was doing 2 days of tree work in their large garden.

The abuse my customer received in the form of calls and text messages (which were forwarded onto me me via text) was unbelievable. The 'odd couple' were in their mid 50's with no kids and had 2 fantastic dogs that had to wear 'doggy coats' in June FFS!

I guess this was part of the reason why they had not quite fulfilled their existence and felt the need to have dogs, chickens etc and erect an elaborate array of bat boxes / bird boxes all around their property.

They started off by telling me about a pet robin they had been feeding and how careful i had to be and take care not to disturb any nesting birds etc (this is a fair comment), then as the chipper started up they complained about the noise and the fact me and the boys were wearing ear defenders it was so loud!

They then came out and started telling me how much i could take off a laurel hedge which was nothing to do with them as it was their neighbours property, so i told her to stop taking pics of me (which she denied despite the fact i cud see the flash going off on her phone as she took snaps from an upstairs window) and go and do something useful like 'get a job'. She quickly took umbrage and retreated in doors.

Day 2 of the job the texts kept coming to my customer who again was not on site and she was quite distressed by it all.

Around about lunchtime Devon and Cornwall's Constabulary turned up as i was up an oak tree, to be fair they were realistic about the situation and didn't harp on about the 'wildlife and countryside act 1981' like the mad neighbour did.

I fired off a few sentences at the Police and told them to stop the weird neighbour from taking pics and harassing people. They were fine about it and dealt with it in a professional manner in my opinion.

Ya at the time you can't help but tink 'i'd like to take a dump on her doorstep' or 'leave a load of woodchip on their drive' but it's all negativity that needs to be channelled away and forgotten about.