Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, TIMON said:

That ones been done before.,,

IMG_6077.jpg

The best things usually have....

Canny pertinent though given that it looks like she's pushing for military action without parliamentary approval.

• Like 1

As I kept explaining during our not infrequent Council Diversity training,
discrimination, or discernment is a positive thing and we all do it.
Audi or Lada(and used to be Skoda, remember the jokes?)
Iceland or M&S Foodhall

Because "brands" or indeed tribes gain reputations based on their defining  behavouirs, which reputations can be changed, subject to hysteresis.
However the reputation of travellers, pikies and other such caravan dwelling types is  irrevocably established.
In that respect Mr. Hitler was perhaps not entirely wrong in lining up certain groups of persons for the gas chambers.
mth

Dickhead.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Gary Prentice said:

So you have an admiration for Hitler, after all the Jews in your opinion just got there just deserts. How do feel about everyone else? What had the gypsies, the Polish and the disabled done?  

How does YouTube justify that? 

If if I break my leg next week, if you had you way should I be gassed? Or only if I’m permanently disabled? 

God (anyone’s God) help us if anyone of your mindset and ilk ever gets to hold the reins of power again.

You'd be better off if I was in power..  I'd sort the mess out in no time.. 

Anyone else looking forward to Trump tweaking Putin's nose in Syria?..

And yes its all about sticking the boot in on Putin, what a knob to think he can go abroad sprinkling polonium and nerve agent without reply..

Putin's gonna have to suck it up as he can't do much else..   can't wait for the fireworks..

Yeah can’t wait for thousands of civilians to be killed in a USA/Russia dick swinging contest,
  • Like 4

The best things usually have....

Canny pertinent though given that it looks like she's pushing for military action without parliamentary approval.

I suppose it’ll save her having to lie to parliament.... like previous incumbents.

I was an anarchist punk when the Maggie/ Reagan poster was released,
Some things change and some things remain the same eh...
  • Like 1