Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Ah, aye, he collared that that woefully underprepaired activist who apprehended him with exactly the same question.
Tell you what matey boy, get him to sue me if he disputes what I've just written here online.

In fact you could report me for defamation if you felt that strongly.

Edited by Mark J

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Ah, aye, he collared that that woefully underprepaired activist who apprehended him with exactly the same question.
Tell you what matey boy, get him to sue me if he disputes what I've just written here online.

In fact you could report me for defamation if you felt that strongly.

So he's a "thug with extreme right wing views" but there's no proof.

Do you know what an idiot you sound? If you were living in Germany in the 1930s you'd believe anything Adolf told you about the Jews and you'd be wearing a black uniform.

Lol, we've all met someone that's super gullible. I remember a bunch of us lads went to the lapdancers and for two weeks we texted the gullible guy pretending to be one of the lapdancers. Then the "lapdancer" arranged a date with this guy and we all showed up.

Mark, you'd believe anything the BBC told you about Tommy Robinson.

The BBC are bunch of Shitehawks who couldn't successfully spin a story if their budget depended on it.  It amazes me that people think that they're anything other that the UK state propaganda machine.  They've been the king of disinformation since 1920.

Think what you want.  Read a bit if you like.  Try to be nice to people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

The Mark Meechan/Count Dankula video was a joke, albeit a very bad one in my opinion but on the wider more important issue of free speech Gervais and Spiked Online are spot on: 

image.jpeg.b443793104a71dcca79f7a3c4b4a49f9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.59362a84f09e224edbde6c72ffd1f5e3.jpeg

Stupid thing for them to say. Are they saying it is OK to walk up to a child and shout obscenities at them as that is what free speech is in their eyes?

I dont believe in free speech, there are a lot of stupid people out there, we dont need to know what they think.  There are some proper wankers who shout down a megaphone in the city centre about how we should follow God, they shouldnt be allowed to do that, why should I have to listen to that crap? Should I be allowed to walk down the street swearing, shouting racist and sexist things, saying what I like to who I like be it adult or child? I think the simple answer is no. You cant have true free speech.

1 minute ago, Mesterh said:

Stupid thing for them to say. Are they saying it is OK to walk up to a child and shout obscenities at them as that is what free speech is in their eyes?

I dont believe in free speech, there are a lot of stupid people out there, we dont need to know what they think.  There are some proper wankers who shout down a megaphone in the city centre about how we should follow God, they shouldnt be allowed to do that, why should I have to listen to that crap? Should I be allowed to walk down the street swearing, shouting racist and sexist things, saying what I like to who I like be it adult or child? I think the simple answer is no. You cant have true free speech.

In much the same way that you can't shout 'Fire!' in a cinema.