Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, matelot said:

I agree with that. I think the problem is we let them into Europe and they then blow up Europeans... 9 foiled terrorist attacks in the UK since March.... Plus all the succesful terrorist attacks. 

Why are we letting people into the West that hate us and want to kill us? 

I'm afraid I have too agree with 

Matelot if Islam want to come here it should abide by our laws our culture and our beliefs. Do you see a problem with Islam in Australia. 

We have just come back from a long stay in Birmingham Children's Hospital and the problem there facing with non EU patients is massive. We were in a 9 bed ward and the only Brits in there other family's ( Muslim) had been told there children would be born disabled and not just gone on to have 1 but some 2/3 disabled children. Who do you thinks paying for that. 

Out on the streets of Birmingham it's like a powder keg with muslims starting trouble with white males. I was subject to it 3 times. I've spoken to all creeds colours and race up there that live in harmony together but Islam can't. 

What do we do. 

Scrap the human rights bill for a start that a lot hide behind?

Deport?

Carry on been snowflakes?

Ill get down off my high horse now I've had a rant. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mortimer Firewood said:

Matelot if Islam want to come here it should abide by our laws our culture and our beliefs. Do you see a problem with Islam in Australia. 

We have just come back from a long stay in Birmingham Children's Hospital and the problem there facing with non EU patients is massive. We were in a 9 bed ward and the only Brits in there other family's ( Muslim) had been told there children would be born disabled and not just gone on to have 1 but some 2/3 disabled children. Who do you thinks paying for that. 

Out on the streets of Birmingham it's like a powder keg with muslims starting trouble with white males. I was subject to it 3 times. I've spoken to all creeds colours and race up there that live in harmony together but Islam can't. 

What do we do. 

Deport?

Don't get off that horse!  

That's exactly what the snowflakes want...  There have been years (decades) of using the "racism" label to subdue genuine, intelligent discussion of the cultural diversity issue.  And there IS an issue - people are starting to realise it now and to dismiss the tired, bully-boy, lefty, snowflake so called racism label to subdue it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mortimer Firewood said:

What do we do. 

Deport?

There's a lot of cousin marriage marriage in the Muslim community. It leads to a lot of kids born with genetic defects.

8 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Don't get off that horse!  

That's exactly what the snowflakes want...  There have been years (decades) of using the "racism" label to subdue genuine, intelligent discussion of the cultural diversity issue.  And there IS an issue - people are starting to realise it now and to dismiss the tired, bully-boy, lefty, snowflake so called racism label to subdue it.

I remember at school we were taught (brainwashed) that multiculturalism was a brilliant idea and there were no negatives about inviting different cultures into the UK. It honestly seems the positives of multiculturalism are small and the negatives are immense....

After Rotherham and Manchester you'd have to be stupid not to realise the British people have been lied to.

11 minutes ago, matelot said:

I remember at school we were taught (brainwashed) that multiculturalism was a brilliant idea and there were no negatives about inviting different cultures into the UK. It honestly seems the positives of multiculturalism are small and the negatives are immense....

After Rotherham and Manchester you'd have to be stupid not to realise the British people have been lied to.

First of all having different cultures living together can work really well.  We had an apartment in the city and we were in there with every race and it worked really well. But the Muslims didn't like it as they could not push others out so we're few and far between. 

I got stopped by the police in Handsworth one night the copper asked if I was crazy been there on my own at that time of night of course I told him I was a little crazy and carried on. Handsworth is predominantly Muslim. 

Rotheram & Manchester are the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

This US policeman was found not guilty of murder.

What do you think?

Some distressing footage as they say.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c3b_1512717428

Thoughts:

(1) The video gives no indication of the broader situational or associated risk which might justify the methods adopted.

(2) Initially, I assumed it may have been a single officer which might have provided some mitigation for the extreme, overt aggression.

(3) The overt aggression directly contributed to the shooting by placing the 'victim(s)' under levels of stress which they appeared to be unfamiliar with and that which could be judged as directly contributing to the failure to adhere to the instructions (which, mindful of (1), appeared to be excessive.)

(4) Too long between subduing and securing the victim(s) (leading to the assumption that it might have been a single officer which, it became apparent, it wasn't.)

(5) No apparent threat reassessment (and appropriate scaling of levels of force (lethal to non-lethal and change of voice command tone) between subdue and secure.

(6) It's a massive unknown as highlighted at (1) and the video is a snapshot rather than a comprehensive situational assessment - BUT - from the video alone, it could easily be interpreted that that officer always intended to execute 1 or both of them.

Could be worse, imagine if they weren't 'white.'